Ex-UVA Head Coach Takes Job With Conf...

Ex-UVA Head Coach Takes Job With Conference Rival - wtvr

There are 2 comments on the WTVR story from Jan 15, 2010, titled Ex-UVA Head Coach Takes Job With Conference Rival - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Georgia Tech has hired former Virginia coach Al Groh as its defensive coordinator, hoping he can turn around a unit that was burned for big yards even as the Yellow Jackets were winning the Atlantic Coast Conference championship.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Richmond, VA

#1 Jan 15, 2010
Glad to see another team in the ACC will have to suffer through seasons using a 3-4 defense. Keep it going Al....It wasn't successful at UVa and it won't be any better there.

Midlothian, VA

#2 Jan 15, 2010
With his outstanding record at UVA all I can say is

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

OMG my sides hurt from laughing at Georgia Tech!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derrick Morgan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Titans: Silently Building A Great Def... (Mar '15) Mar '15 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Wimbley: Roomto improve (Jan '13) Jan '13 dirtyfivethirty 1
News Titans' younger D work in progress due to injuries (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 1
News Titans appear optimistic heading toward camp (Jun '10) Jun '10 mwgfret 1
News Falcons take Missouri LB Sean Weatherspoon with... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Rachelle Johnson 1
News NFL notebook: Record-tying 53 non-seniors apply... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Florida Buckeye 5
News NFL: 53 non-seniors apply for draft (Jan '10) Jan '10 Revolucion USA 2
More from around the web