Peerman Leads UVA to Fourth Straight Win

Peerman Leads UVA to Fourth Straight Win

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 25, 2008, titled Peerman Leads UVA to Fourth Straight Win. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Cedric Peerman rushed for 118 bruising yards, including the winning touchdown with 3 1/2 minutes left, and Virginia won its fourth straight with a 24-17 upset of No.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Chris

Crozet, VA

#1 Oct 27, 2008
Go hoos!! After getting that but kicking by Duke was a eye opener.
Go Hoos Go

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 27, 2008
One of the best plays that wasn't mentioned was just over two minutes remaining when cornerback Vic Hall picked off a Josh Nesbitt pass as the Yellow Jackets were driving for the tying score. I heard it was dead silent from the Ga Tech crowd when that happened.
All of the team, offensive, defensive, coaching staff did a great job!
Best wishes this Saturday. I hope UVA wins again against Miami!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derrick Morgan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Titans: Silently Building A Great Def... (Mar '15) Mar '15 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Wimbley: Roomto improve (Jan '13) Jan '13 dirtyfivethirty 1
News Titans' younger D work in progress due to injuries (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 1
News Titans appear optimistic heading toward camp (Jun '10) Jun '10 mwgfret 1
News Falcons take Missouri LB Sean Weatherspoon with... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Rachelle Johnson 1
News NFL notebook: Record-tying 53 non-seniors apply... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Florida Buckeye 5
News NFL: 53 non-seniors apply for draft (Jan '10) Jan '10 Revolucion USA 2
More from around the web