BREAKDOWN: Dolphins vs. Chiefs

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 12, 2006, titled BREAKDOWN: Dolphins vs. Chiefs. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

DOLPHINS RUNNING GAME VS. CHIEFS RUN DEFENSE RB Ronnie Brown's 157-yard effort in last week's 31-13 victory over Chicago was his most impressive performance since being drafted by the Dolphins in 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

patriothater

Enfield, CT

#2 Nov 12, 2006
The chiefs have the edge in 5 out of 7 catagories but the dolphins win 19- 17?? The writer dissagrees with himself.
Ken in San Diego

Del Mar, CA

#3 Nov 12, 2006
Chiefs have a much more potent offense than we do. Our defenses are about on par, and their special teams are better. So Chiefs should dominate time, wear down our defense, and win going away.
watching

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2006
Another terrible bunch of predictors. I guess most of you suck as Dolfans! You will all eat your words...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derrick Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs should have draft options at receiver Feb '15 Farce 5
News Chiefs lose LB Johnson with leg injury (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Chiefs' fortunes turn in a hurry in a stunning ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Police arrest fifth suspect in sexual assault o... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Billy R 30
News How Will Kansas City's Defense Do Without Romeo... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Chiefs but 1
News 4 Best Free Agents for Andy Reid, Kansas City C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 badnews59 1
News Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 12/26 (Dec '12) Dec '12 ty schumacher 1
More from around the web