Quentin Groves Traded to Oakland

Quentin Groves Traded to Oakland

There are 4 comments on the WTLV story from Apr 21, 2010, titled Quentin Groves Traded to Oakland. In it, WTLV reports that:

Quentin Groves' days with the Jaguars are over. The 2008, second-round pick out of Auburn announced today he's been traded to the Oakland Raiders, pending a physical.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Apr 21, 2010
What did we do this for...The guy's a bum. Maybe he'll flunk a physical and the trade won't be official...He has to do that first.

“Just Win Baby!”

Since: Sep 09

Raleigh, NC

#2 Apr 22, 2010
What are you basing that on? numbers? it could have been the scheme he was in...is there defensive scheme different than hours? they obviously know something we don't or they wouldn't have picked him up.
TexasRaider wrote:
What did we do this for...The guy's a bum. Maybe he'll flunk a physical and the trade won't be official...He has to do that first.
Freddy

Granger, IN

#3 Apr 22, 2010
I think this is a good move.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Apr 22, 2010
As far as I know the Jags play a similar scheme as us...You never know he may just be a big surprise for us. I remember hearing something about him being lazy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derrick Harvey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Del Rio gets 9th year with Jaguars, some changes (Jan '11) Jan '11 LOL 4
News Jaguars' Kampman out for season with knee injury (Nov '10) Nov '10 LOL 1
News A Team Divided: Jags Close the Book on 2008 (Dec '08) Dec '08 NMG 1