Redskins Look for a New Punter

Redskins Look for a New Punter

There are 7 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Oct 13, 2008, titled Redskins Look for a New Punter. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

The Washington Redskins will absolutely, positively have a new punter next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

USA

Minturn, CO

#1 Oct 13, 2008
Why the hell did you get rid of Frost?

Since: May 08

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Oct 13, 2008
Someone has to walk the plank...
They can hire me for 800,000..I can kick it longer then 26 yards...and I promise not to catch turf toe and ride the bench all season. Looks like another 50% Losing season.
Maybe the hiring memo had a typo and asked for a putz instead of a punter...ya think?
Big D

Alexandria, VA

#3 Oct 14, 2008
USA wrote:
Why the hell did you get rid of Frost?
Read the rest of the article donkey, Frost is on his way out in Green Bay also
Moses

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2008
the redskins offensive need to get more aggresive on play calling when playing a team like the St.Luis rams. we gave them a chance to stay in the game by not playing to our threnghs, which is to run and then pass. very disappointing game.
truth hurts

Ashburn, VA

#5 Oct 14, 2008
Big D wrote:
<quoted text> Read the rest of the article donkey, Frost is on his way out in Green Bay also
Still think his parting words were right on. They kept Brooks to make their stupid draft pick/Cerrato look better.

At the time of his departure, Frost had better numbers. And he still does.

Since: Sep 07

Guthrie, OK

#6 Oct 14, 2008
Dump the Hogettes!

That'll brighten up the place and they won't be a distraction to the punter anymore.

(Sorry, I get bitter every time I see a picture of those clowns...it's personal, you wouldn't understand)
truth hurts

Ashburn, VA

#7 Oct 14, 2008
Bruholland wrote:
Dump the Hogettes!
That'll brighten up the place and they won't be a distraction to the punter anymore.
(Sorry, I get bitter every time I see a picture of those clowns...it's personal, you wouldn't understand)
Just let it out...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derrick Frost Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Redskins to hold tryouts for punter (Feb '09) Oct '09 freddy 3
News Ex-Colts P Smith to join Redskins (Apr '09) Aug '09 TMD 6
News Punters making task look difficult (Aug '09) Aug '09 eric 7
News Redskins' Punting Woes Could Get the Boot (Aug '09) Aug '09 Jeff 1
News Washington Redskins sign punter Dirk Johnson (Aug '09) Aug '09 Redskins Fan for ... 1
News Stability afoot for Redskins (Aug '09) Aug '09 Redskins Fan for ... 1
News Green Bay Packers punters Kapinos, Brooks kicki... (Jun '09) Jun '09 jeremy 6
More from around the web