Bills' Peters misses second week of v...

Bills' Peters misses second week of voluntary workouts

There are 1 comment on the SI.com story from May 29, 2008, titled Bills' Peters misses second week of voluntary workouts. In it, SI.com reports that:

Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters missed his second straight week of voluntary practices for undisclosed reasons on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SI.com.

“All the news fit to print”

Since: Apr 08

Orchard Park, NY originally

#1 Jun 16, 2008
He also missed the mandatory camp so it is not about respect or keeping his word to the contract he signed obviously. I wonder how much he will complain if he is demoted and misses possible bonuses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derrick Dockery Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Cowboys nearing full strength as they pr... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Damfarts 5
News Romo, Bryant Questionable for Cowboys vs. Lions... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Junglefarts 7
News Washington Redskins Training Camp - Day 2 (Jul '10) Jul '10 JKSigns1 3
News Linemen Downsize For Bigger Results (Jul '09) Jul '09 Joey W 2
News For Redskins' Williams, Role Tied to Weight Loss (May '09) May '09 dwayne zanders 2
News Bills to release Dockery, possibly Royal (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ralphie 2
News NFL awards Bills 2 compensatory draft picks (Apr '08) Apr '08 nick valentino 1
More from around the web