Bucs leave future of franchise in the...

Bucs leave future of franchise in the hands of young Coach Rahe...

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 17, 2009, titled Bucs leave future of franchise in the hands of young Coach Rahe.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Raheem Morris got a text Saturday morning. Take this thing and run with it. The message was from Jon Gruden .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Enough

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Jan 19, 2009
I have been critical of Gruden in the past for his treatment of players, but this firing leaves a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and now I hear the Bucs have fired six more assistants. Have the Glazers gone mad or are they cleaning house to save more money to put into their other "football" club, Manchester United?

Please tell me we aren't looking at the second coming of Hugh Culverhouse. If this is the case, please sell the team Glazers. We can't take any more cut rate teams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derrick Brooks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ray Guy Inducted Into Hall of Fame (Aug '14) Aug '14 Tank of Champions 10
Derrick Brooks is taking questions (Feb '14) Feb '14 Chideo 1
News Bucs defense looks to regain former standard (Oct '13) Oct '13 Over Paying 2
News Fennelly: 2002 Bucs fire back at Raiders' Brown (Jan '13) Jan '13 B-real 1
Derrick Brooks - nude! (Oct '11) Oct '11 Hermila 1
News Counting down to XLV: Buccaneers-Raiders, Super... (Jan '11) Jan '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 4
News Morris calls out Stylez G., lays down law on mo... (Jun '09) Jun '09 alabamabucsfan 1
More from around the web