Former Burges High QB will get first NFL start Sunday with the Arizona Cardinals

Full story: El Paso Times 13
Arizona Cardinals quarterback John Skelton looks on during NFL football practice in Tempe, Ariz.. Bartel was picked-up this week after Anderson and Hall were injured during St. Full Story
citizen

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 11, 2010
best of luck!!
El Gato Malo

Atlanta, GA

#2 Dec 11, 2010
I am proud of being from El Paso so I will be sending John lots of good vibes from my home in Georgia. Go get 'em John! BTW, I sure miss Chico's Tacos.
Dave

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2010
From a 1970 Burges graduate: Congrats on making to the NFL!!!
Make us proud! Yes, I miss Chico's, Cattleman's, and just the good home town hospitality.
rjeezy

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 11, 2010
His dad coached me at Cathedral and was one of the most intense coaches I ever had the privilege to play under. Made me a different player on the field and I am glad to see his son get this tremendous opportunity. Good luck tomorrow.
GO HIT THAT

Hockley, TX

#5 Dec 11, 2010
Not a cardinals fan but wish you best of luck
PeteyNola

El Paso, TX

#6 Dec 11, 2010
Wow, what a great opportunity for this kid from El Paso!! I sincerely wish him great success. Don't know if the game will be televised here locally, but if it is...I'll be looking and rooting for him. Go..John !!!
Steve

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2010
PeteyNola wrote:
Wow, what a great opportunity for this kid from El Paso!! I sincerely wish him great success. Don't know if the game will be televised here locally, but if it is...I'll be looking and rooting for him. Go..John !!!
The Cardinals crapped out this year so it won't be on TV. This local boy will throw the ball to Fitz, but Champ Bailey will all over him. It's a beautiful story of local boy makes good and all, but it will end tragically. The Broncos in a rout, but this boy may have a future in the league if he can stay in the pocket.
Chip

El Paso, TX

#8 Dec 11, 2010
.

Best of Luck.

If any one knows where can you watch the game except Arizona?

.
Lori

El Paso, TX

#9 Dec 12, 2010
Best of luck kiddo you have already made us proud. Stephen we are proud of you too.
cryfan hater

El Paso, TX

#10 Dec 12, 2010
I don't want to watch this shhit! I wanna see the New England/Chicago game instead. Who the fawk cares about this deadbeat father? Just cause he's from El Chuco? Big fawking deal!!!
Bobby

El Paso, TX

#11 Dec 12, 2010
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
The Cardinals crapped out this year so it won't be on TV. This local boy will throw the ball to Fitz, but Champ Bailey will all over him. It's a beautiful story of local boy makes good and all, but it will end tragically. The Broncos in a rout, but this boy may have a future in the league if he can stay in the pocket.
Maybe you need to pay for better service and not wait to have it included in your welfare payment.
Chip

El Paso, TX

#12 Dec 12, 2010
.

Nearing halftime and a good showing for the
QB from Burgess High School. They showed
his parents and acknowledged El Paso & UTEP,
and Fordham.

.
Pendejos

El Paso, TX

#13 Dec 12, 2010
cryfan hater wrote:
I don't want to watch this shhit! I wanna see the New England/Chicago game instead. Who the fawk cares about this deadbeat father? Just cause he's from El Chuco? Big fawking deal!!!
If you want to watch the other game, get NFL Ticket, ya cheap bas-tard. I bet you're one of those fat arse PENDEJOS who buy the swap meet knock off XXXXL jersey.
P.S. Unless he knocked YOU up, STFU, silly ass biatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Derek Anderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolina Panthers Position Group Grades (Oct '13) Oct '13 Harry Horton 3
Cam Newton Traded to Arizona Cardinals for WR M... (Apr '13) Apr '13 steve 6
Panthers WR Steve Smith unhappy with QB Cam Newton (Sep '12) Nov '12 Tuff Teddy 30
Extra Points: Newton doesn't need Moon's help (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
With the #1 pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Car... (Aug '12) Aug '12 chp9312 1
The coach behind Cam Newton (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jason 5
Skelton comfortable as Ariz. backup (Aug '11) Aug '11 MAITO602CARDINALS 1
More from around the web