Tide bruised and battered

Nov 8, 2011 Full story: Montgomery Advertiser

TUSCALOOSA -- There's no official measure for just how physical a football game was.

Read more
George Cannon

Mobile, AL

#1 Nov 8, 2011
The Tide beat there own self, in a
game that they out played LSU. The bad call at the one, the penalty blocking in the back and the field goals, the Tide raaly needs kickers........ the score should have been 23-6.....
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Should have, would have, could have. I'm so tired of hearing all this crap. When you don't have long range kickers, you don't try to kick 50 yard field goals. And you don't let a rookie quarterback drop deep to take sacks in overtime when you don't have a long range kicker. LSU played well enough to win, without the terrible coaching decisions.
big pimpin

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 9, 2011
DrewC wrote:
Should have, would have, could have. I'm so tired of hearing all this crap. When you don't have long range kickers, you don't try to kick 50 yard field goals. And you don't let a rookie quarterback drop deep to take sacks in overtime when you don't have a long range kicker. LSU played well enough to win, without the terrible coaching decisions.
Is it not the game of football to prepare for two weeks to play a quality team not to make dumb desions. If I had a dollar everytime I heard that LSU should have lost or does not get the respect they should get. I would never work again and go get Drew and go watch a McNeese game.
wrong lSP

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 10, 2011
George Cannon wrote:
The Tide beat there own self, in a
game that they out played LSU. The bad call at the one, the penalty blocking in the back and the field goals, the Tide raaly needs kickers........ the score should have been 23-6.....
Alabama 23-LSU 6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeQuan Menzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs sign two draft picks plus MU's Martin Ru... (May '12) Jun '12 RocheSeller 2
News Big and small Tide lead Bama's Senior Bowl cont... (Jan '12) Jan '12 T-Town Clown 1
News Lsu Te calls Alabama linebackers 'slow' (Nov '11) Nov '11 DrewC 5
News With a year of seasoning, Tide D blossoms (Sep '11) Sep '11 trooper2 2
News College Football Predictions: Tuscaloosa Rallie... (May '11) Jun '11 trooper 2 2
News No. 8 Tide rebounds in 23-10 win over Rebels (Oct '10) Oct '10 T-Town Clown 1
More from around the web