Sports: Jags - Jaguars Go Defense, Dr...

Sports: Jags - Jaguars Go Defense, Draft Nelson

There are 3 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Apr 28, 2007, titled Sports: Jags - Jaguars Go Defense, Draft Nelson. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Pete Cataldo First Coast News JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The Jaguars traded down and still got the man they coveted most, and in the process, they stayed close to home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Marc W

Montréal, Canada

#1 Apr 28, 2007
The Jags really have their ball rolling. I'm so excited to see Mr. Nelson join our thumping defense. We could use some interceptions from our safeties, because you know opposing teams won't throw to Rashean anymore. Durant is an unbelievable tackler and Mike Walker runs great routes and has some smooth hands. Now let's get Maurice, Marcedes, Fred, Byron, Matt, Ernest and Jermaine to play a lil' pitch and catch and we'll see you in the Super Bowl. Go Jags, bring it!
kiki

Savannah, GA

#2 May 3, 2007
Marc W wrote:
The Jags really have their ball rolling. I'm so excited to see Mr. Nelson join our thumping defense. We could use some interceptions from our safeties, because you know opposing teams won't throw to Rashean anymore. Durant is an unbelievable tackler and Mike Walker runs great routes and has some smooth hands. Now let's get Maurice, Marcedes, Fred, Byron, Matt, Ernest and Jermaine to play a lil' pitch and catch and we'll see you in the Super Bowl. Go Jags, bring it!
IM WITH YOU..........IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS SEASON..........GO JAGS!!!!!
kevon randall

Tallahassee, FL

#3 May 4, 2007
Yea the jags gone be serious wit Reggie Nelson and Maurice Jones Drew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Deon Grant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Hernandez associate pleads not guilty to ... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News 2013 NFL Free Agency: Potential Giants' target ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 mike f 1
News NFL memo warns teams on faking injuries (Sep '11) Sep '11 Memofarts 4
News Mindset an issue for skidding Seahawks (Nov '09) Nov '09 santa cruz seahawks 1
News Seahawks depending on defence (Oct '09) Oct '09 neil 1
News Seattle Seahawks Position Breakdown: Safety (Jun '09) Jun '09 Carl 1
News Around the NFC West: Seahawks in trouble (Oct '08) Oct '08 Bluestone 1
More from around the web