Rashard Mendenhall is Dancing, Too

Rashard Mendenhall is Dancing, Too

There are 1 comment on the Mondesi's House story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Rashard Mendenhall is Dancing, Too. In it, Mondesi's House reports that:

Lynn Swann would be proud: there are now two Steelers using the offseason to work on their dancing: As you know, Hines Ward is going to woo America as the latest football player to compete on Dancing With the Stars .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mondesi's House.

CLS 09-28-1975

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Wow they will have me as a viewer this season. I luv him and what better way to get to learn bout him but to watch him shake his booty(lol)(dance). Rather seem him on the football field but ill take him anyway I can get him. I think its funny but its a good way to get people to watch ur show. Do you considered it a plea for puplicity or just a way to spend the off season. I know he aint in need of cash(I hope not). #1STEELERS FAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dennis Dixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Vick Ranked 21st Best QB In NFL (May '13) Dec '13 just do it 67
News Who has the worst quarterback situation enterin... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Report: Kansas City Chiefs interested in tradin... (Feb '13) Feb '13 just do it 3
News Leftwich to start at QB for Steelers on Sunday (Nov '12) Nov '12 We Are Marshall 8
Dixion (Jun '12) Jun '12 Terry 1
News Big Ben to Gentle Ben (Jan '11) Jan '11 Woot 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers are new No. 1 in Power Rank... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Lucky Lisa 1
More from around the web