Carson Palmer takes the blame for Sunday's loss against the Falcons

Oct 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Oakland Raiders ' quarterback Carson Palmer is taking the blame for the loss on Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2012

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

yea he threw the (int), and it may have caused the game but what a comeback for the attempt for his mistake. too bad the (D) could not hold up at the end. atanta played a great omeback, simple as that! one thing i do notice is that our team gets tired towards the end of the game and we end up getting beat because i don't believe we have the stamina to eend the game. so i put more blame on that probably more than anything these past few games. mitakes we made with penalties but we looked tired at he end.
RAIDERS 2012!!!
raiderfaith

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Horse shit! That int didn't lose the game. The stupid penalties that took 21+yards away from McFadden. Lost the game, I say 21+ because those penalties most certainly took steam out of our offense. Which took confidence out. Not to mention slowing McFadden. Could have been the difference in getting a td run or two. We will never know. Palmer has played well this season, l was harsh on him but he has played better this season. Bottom line play with less penalties and with the fight until the end mentality, we will start winning again. Once we start believing we can win and start proving it, we then can blame an int for a loss.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I hope the jag-wads don't suddenly decide to show up

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

raiderfaith wrote:
Horse shit! That int didn't lose the game. The stupid penalties that took 21+yards away from McFadden. Lost the game, I say 21+ because those penalties most certainly took steam out of our offense. Which took confidence out. Not to mention slowing McFadden. Could have been the difference in getting a td run or two. We will never know. Palmer has played well this season, l was harsh on him but he has played better this season. Bottom line play with less penalties and with the fight until the end mentality, we will start winning again. Once we start believing we can win and start proving it, we then can blame an int for a loss.
Amen, RF, and Kudos to you.

Since: Oct 12

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

The reason why this man is the blame is because he from USC. I mean what can I say all QB's from USC cant handle the NFL. To back that up,look at Matt Leinart and Mark Sanchez what else is there to say. If you want to defend Mark Sanchez then I will state this. This guy Mark Sanchez is currently still hanging on for dear life on his starting position. Especially to a guy that came in a class behind him.
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
yea he threw the (int),
He throws one every game....Knapp sucks...that is where the blame goes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••