Chiefs host Chargers in Monday night coming out party for stadium, ...

Full story: Fox4KC

Season opener. On a Monday night. Against a division rival. And all of this during the grand unveiling of a stadium that's been brought into the 21st century by a $375 million facelift.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Kelly

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

GO CHIEFS!
corace

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Smiles in KC this morning!! A good start to hopefully a good season. There's a lot of season left, but this is a good start. Good game Chiefs!!
Kelly

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Get ready for the negative comments, they are sure to arrive soon...
Dr C Funk

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Good job Chiefs, at least one Mo. team is looking good, well the Rams looked ok. Lets get back to winning in Mo. it's been a long time coming. FOOTBALL IS BACK!
chazz1

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

The only negative I can have about this story is on the writer. He can't be called a reporter because he obviously has not been around the Chiefs this year. Charles was not beaten out by Jones. They are equals and are used together. Sure Cassel was out played by Rivers. He was supposed to have been. Rivers is probably one of the better QB in the Conference. But Rivers could not get it done at the end. What about Cassel's run to set up that touchdown. No credit there. It has been a long time for the Chiefs to be on top of the Division. A good defense showed up last night. Bent but did not break, The writer of the article sucks, GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

“Walt Frazier for POTUS”

Since: Dec 07

DuPage County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

First week of NFL was bizarro world...the Texans beating the Colts? Chiefs beat the Chargers? No way!
corace

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Kelly wrote:
Get ready for the negative comments, they are sure to arrive soon...
Yea your right, but remember that those comments will come from who couldn't break through a wet paperbag. We are still in building mode, I still feel as long as we crush the Raiders twice, it will be a great season. I sure like the speed we have aquired. Again Good(not great) and exciting game!!
grammieg1

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

way to go chiefs already looks like a better season you made kansas city proud last night regardless of the storm you are our storm
Emily

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Well, after a rough last few years, I am STILL PROUD to be a Chiefs fan!!! What a game! This is exactly how they needed to start the year, both for themselves AND for their fans!
chrisocn

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

No doubt the Chiefs won this one...but remember, it was won on big plays and NOT a solid offense. That's 21 big play points...a team is blessed to have even ONE of those a game, much less three. The defense looked solid, though. Congrats to the Chiefs for winning a very big game in conference play!
kc chiefs fan

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Does Mccluster remind anyone else of the dante"x" factor of the 2011 season!! A WIN IS A WIN.FIRST OFF WE ARE NOW FIRST IN OUR DIVISION. second every team that was in the playoffs last year has lost their first game this year. you gotta love football.Derrick Johnson is now playing like he wants his job. Good job Johnson and the whole "D" and speacial teams. Offense needs much work.Im looking forward to the season.******** GO CHIEFS**********
Diane B

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Great job Chiefs! You made us proud to be called Chiefs fans. Those of us loyal to you will always say you ROCK!!!
Little Lucy

Gardner, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Way to go Chiefs! It WAS worth being tired today!
just me

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

It was a great game and we had some great plays at key times. We need to be more fundamental sound and we will be a great team. GO CHIEFS! Rain or shine, I am behind you!!!!!!!!!!
Go Marty

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

The good guys won!YEAH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Demorrio Williams Discussions

Search the Demorrio Williams Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chiefs Give Up Late TD, Lose 20-17 to Eagles (Aug '10) Aug '10 david 2
Falcons' Williams stung by backup role (Sep '06) Oct '09 Janie 2
Former Vick adviser charged with Ponzi scheme (Aug '09) Aug '09 F--ck the NFL 9
Former Miami Dolphin star linebacker Zach Thoma... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Brown Turds 60
Vick says ex-adviser bilked him out of millions (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ralexa 21
Vick Sues Former Financial Aide Wong for $2 Mil... (Jan '09) Feb '09 Ralexa 29
Michael Vick sues former financial adviser (Feb '09) Feb '09 susan 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••