Vick Sues Former Financial Aide Wong for $2 Million, Court Docu...

Full story: Bloomberg.com 29
Imprisoned quarterback Michael Vick is suing his former financial adviser and the company she co- owns with three National Football League players for at least $2 million, alleging fraud, breach of contract and ... Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Palin is Cruella DeVille

United States

#21 Jan 26, 2009
supa98

United States

#22 Jan 28, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad?? LMAO-- Loving watching every idiotic move this fool makes. His attorneys are grasping at straws, because they want to get paid. Hilarious.
And exactly how do you know that I don't live in a $2 million dollar home? You don't. And don't worry, MV will be back in the projects where he belongs very soon after he is released from prison. His history relating to his choice of "investments" testifies to that fact. A dog fighting operation, a wine bar, and a used car lot. You can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the thug!! LMAO
i feel that your post here was very racist.open your dam eyes. there are tons of no blacks who fight dogs. accually majority are not african american. how do you no he is a thug from the projects. lol i laugh at your ignorance. i dont agree with wat he did. but your comment just makes me sick.
Mookie

United States

#23 Feb 8, 2009
Scooby Dooby Doooooo!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#24 Feb 8, 2009
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#25 Feb 8, 2009
supa98 wrote:
<quoted text>
i feel that your post here was very racist.open your dam eyes. there are tons of no blacks who fight dogs. accually majority are not african american. how do you no he is a thug from the projects. lol i laugh at your ignorance. i dont agree with wat he did. but your comment just makes me sick.
I agree with you good post.
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#26 Feb 8, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com /1/stop-NFL-from-reinstating-M ichaelVick
ban him
and now you are anonymous, LOL

Atlanta, GA

#27 Feb 8, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com /1/stop-NFL-from-reinstating-M ichaelVick
ban him
ban Vick
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#28 Feb 8, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>ban Vick
YEAH RIGHT LOL

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#29 Feb 8, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demorrio Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs host Chargers in Monday night coming out... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Go Marty 15
News Chiefs Give Up Late TD, Lose 20-17 to Eagles (Aug '10) Aug '10 david 2
News Falcons' Williams stung by backup role (Sep '06) Oct '09 Janie 2
News Former Vick adviser charged with Ponzi scheme (Aug '09) Aug '09 F--ck the NFL 9
News Former Miami Dolphin star linebacker Zach Thoma... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Brown Turds 60
News Vick says ex-adviser bilked him out of millions (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ralexa 21
News Michael Vick sues former financial adviser (Feb '09) Feb '09 susan 3
More from around the web