Vick Sues Former Financial Aide Wong for $2 Million, Court Docu...

Full story: Bloomberg.com 29
Imprisoned quarterback Michael Vick is suing his former financial adviser and the company she co- owns with three National Football League players for at least $2 million, alleging fraud, breach of contract and ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hometeam

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jan 25, 2009
Ginsberg not playing around,$600 an hour is well worth it!

“Prosecute ALL Animal Abusers”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 25, 2009
Yea, I wish I could sue my financial advisor for investments that I lost money on---LMAO--sure MIKE, good try..sounds like as good of an idea as starting a dog fighting operation.... LMAO

And he says she didn't tell him about her past alleged criminal behavior?? And he was upfront about his OWN?? LMAO

This guy gets more retarded as the days go by--it's hilarious to watch Karma continuing to chew on his sadistic, stupid azz....
Rebecca

Decatur, GA

#3 Jan 25, 2009
Hometeam

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jan 26, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
Yea, I wish I could sue my financial advisor for investments that I lost money on---LMAO--sure MIKE, good try..sounds like as good of an idea as starting a dog fighting operation.... LMAO
And he says she didn't tell him about her past alleged criminal behavior?? And he was upfront about his OWN?? LMAO
This guy gets more retarded as the days go by--it's hilarious to watch Karma continuing to chew on his sadistic, stupid azz....
Sounds like you're mad. Why? Are you mad that he had a $2 million dollar home built and he can live in that after prison and you can't live in a $2 million dollar home EVER? LOL

Location hidden

#5 Jan 26, 2009
Hometeam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're mad. Why? Are you mad that he had a $2 million dollar home built and he can live in that after prison and you can't live in a $2 million dollar home EVER? LOL
Mad?? LMAO-- Loving watching every idiotic move this fool makes. His attorneys are grasping at straws, because they want to get paid. Hilarious.

And exactly how do you know that I don't live in a $2 million dollar home? You don't. And don't worry, MV will be back in the projects where he belongs very soon after he is released from prison. His history relating to his choice of "investments" testifies to that fact. A dog fighting operation, a wine bar, and a used car lot. You can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the thug!! LMAO
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#6 Jan 26, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
Get real you don't have a financial advisor, and if you did and they stole your money you would do the same thing, I know I would.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 26, 2009
GUESS WHO wrote:
<quoted text>Get real you don't have a financial advisor, and if you did and they stole your money you would do the same thing, I know I would.
LMAO --- you think you know so much, yet you know so little---

How's the prosecution of Paris Hilton going for her dog fighting ring?? Tee hehhhehehehehehhe
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Jan 26, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO --- you think you know so much, yet you know so little---
How's the prosecution of Paris Hilton going for her dog fighting ring?? Tee hehhhehehehehehhe
I may not know a whole lot but I am certain that you don't have that financial advisor you say you wouldn't sue LoL. I haven't heard anything in regards to Paris, but as I said before I have since read a forum about you, it seems that forum has disappeared, I just wonder why LOL.

“Everyone needs a hero.I'm mine”

Since: Dec 07

Gibson City, IL

#9 Jan 26, 2009
Even PETA President Ingrid Newkirk has a forgiving nature if Mike meets there demands. Not so with Jennifer. I'm sure her 12 failed relationships with African American men has a lot to do with her bitterness. More than common sense does. Correct me if I'm wrong but Jenny says no reinstatement under any circumstances. Poor bitter Jen.....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,481486,00...

In an e-mail to Vick's attorneys, PETA President Ingrid Newkirk urged that Vick undergo a brain scan and a full psychiatric evaluation before being eligible to return to the NFL.

"If he passes the test, everyone can truly have hope that he has the capacity to change, and indeed has changed, not just in word but in heart, mind and deed," the e-mail read. "If that's so, we will be overjoyed and look forward to having Michael record the spot in July in which he tells dogfighters to get out and explains that cruelty to animals is wrong."

Gibson City, IL

#10 Jan 26, 2009
GUESS WHO wrote:
<quoted text>I may not know a whole lot but I am certain that you don't have that financial advisor you say you wouldn't sue LoL. I haven't heard anything in regards to Paris, but as I said before I have since read a forum about you, it seems that forum has disappeared, I just wonder why LOL.
I'll bite. Uh, because she's a bitter little lady.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#11 Jan 26, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Mad?? LMAO-- Loving watching every idiotic move this fool makes. His attorneys are grasping at straws, because they want to get paid. Hilarious.
And exactly how do you know that I don't live in a $2 million dollar home? You don't. And don't worry, MV will be back in the projects where he belongs very soon after he is released from prison. His history relating to his choice of "investments" testifies to that fact. A dog fighting operation, a wine bar, and a used car lot. You can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the thug!! LMAO
My home is worth $2 million to me and I prefer my life over his.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#12 Jan 26, 2009
This lawsuit is a small pittance compared to what Vick is going to owe those lawyers of his. I will be really curious to see how much he winds up owing them when he gets out of prison. They sure are working hard to get every dime for him and I believe it's because they know its the only way they can get THEIR money.
Palin is Cruella DeVille

Louisville, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2009
And you are a cranky fat prick

Location hidden

#14 Jan 26, 2009
GUESS WHO wrote:
<quoted text>I may not know a whole lot but I am certain that you don't have that financial advisor you say you wouldn't sue LoL. I haven't heard anything in regards to Paris, but as I said before I have since read a forum about you, it seems that forum has disappeared, I just wonder why LOL.
You idiot, this is the information I am posting about:

Quote from article:
"The amounts Vick is seeking “will be based both on the funds that she took and funds for which she was responsible that has disappeared or BEEN LOST IN BAD INVESTMENTS,” Ginsberg said.

Gonna sue for losses due to bad investments?? LMAO--that's so stupid only Vick would attempt something this ridiculous--It's hilarious, just as you are, Guess WHO--

As for that nasty forum that you posted about me, well, heck, I don't know what happened to it. You can be assured that I never went to that forum nor did I report it. I preferred that it stood, to show what vile, nasty people Vick supporters are all about... LMAO
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#15 Jan 26, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, this is the information I am posting about:
Quote from article:
"The amounts Vick is seeking “will be based both on the funds that she took and funds for which she was responsible that has disappeared or BEEN LOST IN BAD INVESTMENTS,” Ginsberg said.
Gonna sue for losses due to bad investments?? LMAO--that's so stupid only Vick would attempt something this ridiculous--It's hilarious, just as you are, Guess WHO--
As for that nasty forum that you posted about me, well, heck, I don't know what happened to it. You can be assured that I never went to that forum nor did I report it. I preferred that it stood, to show what vile, nasty people Vick supporters are all about... LMAO
I really don't care what you are posting about,you idiot, I only responded because you stated you wouldn't sue your financial advisors,(as if you really had one). If you never saw the forum that was posted in your behalf how did you know that it was nasty, and sure you reported it (can't say that I blame you). I have said to you before that you are pathetic and it must be a very lonely world that you live in simply because it shows in absolutely every post you make.

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2009
GUESS WHO wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't care what you are posting about,you idiot, I only responded because you stated you wouldn't sue your financial advisors,(as if you really had one). If you never saw the forum that was posted in your behalf how did you know that it was nasty, and sure you reported it (can't say that I blame you). I have said to you before that you are pathetic and it must be a very lonely world that you live in simply because it shows in absolutely every post you make.
Oh, I SAW the subject line of the forum with my screen name included, but I never went there to read what was posted nor did I report it. Like I SAID, I like for nasty posts by you Vick crybabies to remain, so others can see just what vile, nasty idiots you are.

Let's not worry about MY world, the subject is the sick disgusting, sadistic MV. Try and stay focused, fool.

Gibson City, IL

#17 Jan 26, 2009
Palin is Cruella DeVille wrote:
And you are a cranky fat prick
Yeah but I can diet. Your ugliness and bitterness goes to the bone, lmao.
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#18 Jan 26, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I SAW the subject line of the forum with my screen name included, but I never went there to read what was posted nor did I report it. Like I SAID, I like for nasty posts by you Vick crybabies to remain, so others can see just what vile, nasty idiots you are.
Let's not worry about MY world, the subject is the sick disgusting, sadistic MV. Try and stay focused, fool.
LOL
LA Falcons

Cedar Rapids, IA

#19 Jan 26, 2009
JenniferInSC wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you in a trailer! LOL you sure are mad about this guy still having the means to keep not one but two homes and 4 rides, and he's doing it from prison. DAYUM! LOL
GUESS WHO

Ypsilanti, MI

#20 Jan 26, 2009
LA Falcons wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you in a trailer! LOL you sure are mad about this guy still having the means to keep not one but two homes and 4 rides, and he's doing it from prison. DAYUM! LOL
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Demorrio Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiefs host Chargers in Monday night coming out... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Go Marty 15
Chiefs Give Up Late TD, Lose 20-17 to Eagles (Aug '10) Aug '10 david 2
Falcons' Williams stung by backup role (Sep '06) Oct '09 Janie 2
Former Vick adviser charged with Ponzi scheme (Aug '09) Aug '09 F--ck the NFL 9
Former Miami Dolphin star linebacker Zach Thoma... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Brown Turds 60
Vick says ex-adviser bilked him out of millions (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ralexa 21
Michael Vick sues former financial adviser (Feb '09) Feb '09 susan 3

Demorrio Williams People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE