Clemson's C.J. Spiller creates tackli...

Clemson's C.J. Spiller creates tackling problems for FSU Seminoles

There are 3 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Nov 11, 2009, titled Clemson's C.J. Spiller creates tackling problems for FSU Seminoles. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

The first words out of Florida State defensive coordinator Mickey Andrews' mouth when mentioning Clemson running back C.J. Spiller are, "Oh, man." That's been the standard response to Spiller this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

andy

Columbus, GA

#2 Nov 11, 2009
i bet he wins it
YouSuck

Austin, TX

#3 Nov 11, 2009
clepsux hatter wrote:
spiller is gay
not really, but you are with sheep!
andy

Columbus, GA

#5 Nov 13, 2009
clepsux hatter wrote:
<quoted text> no u must be his boy you get on your knees when told to do so and blow him dang man he looks like an ape from africa
.....3 apes humped ur dirty momma........filled her rotten gaping hole with gallons of goo..........9 months later ur stupid lookingass squirted out down in the toilet with the diarrhea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dekoda Watson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars coach Gus Bradley firms up plans for Ch... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Bortles and James... 1
News FSU seniors also run through their final practice (Jan '10) Aug '11 ssdfd 7
News Seminoles' Future Bright Under Fisher (Jan '10) Jan '10 cbgodw11 1
News Weiss: Bowden bows out as FSU shoves (Dec '09) Dec '09 BigDan 10
News Florida State Seminoles defensive coordinator M... (Oct '09) Oct '09 wes 2
News Andrews' FSU days deserve happy end (Oct '09) Oct '09 wes 2
News Florida State first half grades: The defense (Oct '09) Oct '09 diehard 1
More from around the web