Minnesota Vikings' E.J. Henderson: Pl...

Minnesota Vikings' E.J. Henderson: Players took offense to prai...

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Minnesota Vikings' E.J. Henderson: Players took offense to prai.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings linebacker E.J. Henderson played a tremendous game, finishing with 12 tackles, including three for loss.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Clancy

AOL

#1 Sep 21, 2008
If your keyboard is stuck on Packers 2--0, I just saw the end of the Dallas---Packer game. Looks as though you will have to fix it to read Packers 2--1.
Sam

Post Falls, ID

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Henderson was flying around like Superman!! Tremendous performance, Pro Bowl this year for him!
Thor

Dekalb, IL

#3 Sep 22, 2008
So all the coach has to do to fire up the defense each week is to accuse the upcoming team of being good?- wow, this year should be easy
Alaskan Viking

Rosemount, MN

#4 Sep 22, 2008
I was in the Cities for the last two games and seeing the Vikings defense in person was a tremdous opportunity to see one of the soon to be most dominating linebackers in the NFL in E. J. Henderson...he reminded me of a younger Urlacker only faster! It was simply amazing! This Vikings defense is starting to come together...when we get everyone back look out!!! SKOL to AK Viking

Since: Jun 08

Red Wing, MN

#5 Sep 24, 2008
The vikings defense is rated 7th and they are only beginning to gel. This will be a great defensive year.

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#6 Sep 24, 2008
Alaskan Viking wrote:
I was in the Cities for the last two games and seeing the Vikings defense in person was a tremdous opportunity to see one of the soon to be most dominating linebackers in the NFL in E. J. Henderson...he reminded me of a younger Urlacker only faster! It was simply amazing! This Vikings defense is starting to come together...when we get everyone back look out!!! SKOL to AK Viking
Where you from Alaskan Viking?
40for60

United States

#8 Sep 24, 2008
Pssst, hey EJ and Big Pat, Tennesee has Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, and Bo Jackson in the backfield and I don't think you can stop them.

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#9 Sep 24, 2008
40for60 wrote:
Pssst, hey EJ and Big Pat, Tennesee has Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, and Bo Jackson in the backfield and I don't think you can stop them.
I get it, bulletin board material, right?

Since: Dec 06

Lakeland, FL

#10 Sep 25, 2008
Fran the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you from Alaskan Viking?
Looks like Minneapolis to me.
DANG he stole your original name.
Sense

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2008
Fran the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I get it, bulletin board material, right?
Whatever works Fran, Tennessee does have a great defense and a solid run game. I like the fact that the Vikes are underdogs as opposed to the favorites. They seem to play with more intensity when they are the dogs. This one will be a tough one to win, but Tennessee is ripe for the picking.

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#12 Sep 25, 2008
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like Minneapolis to me.
DANG he stole your original name.
I know! It's a good name and I should have stuck with it but I'm glad to see someone using it.
He must be originally from Alaska, I'm thinking.

“VIKINGS, NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#13 Sep 25, 2008
Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever works Fran, Tennessee does have a great defense and a solid run game. I like the fact that the Vikes are underdogs as opposed to the favorites. They seem to play with more intensity when they are the dogs. This one will be a tough one to win, but Tennessee is ripe for the picking.
I think so too. Titans are 3-0. Can't win 'em all.
GO VIKINGS!
viking61

AOL

#14 Sep 27, 2008
gus is no bret favre ,he is just a little better than tjack in reading defenses.and the coach and player trust him more.
viking61

AOL

#15 Sep 27, 2008
if defense win champioships we should be superbowl bound.check that out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeAngelo Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carolina Panthers injury updates: RB Jonathan S... (Dec '14) Dec '14 BonerRants Part 2 3
News DeAngelo Williams gives up business-class seat ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Tobar 1
News Newton focused on results, not speed (May '13) Sep '13 Jim1 2
News Carolina Panthers: Ted Ginn Jr. Signing Overloo... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ted Ginn Family 2
News Former Carolina Panthers safety Chris Harris no... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Panthers In Danger Of Losing Fans (Nov '12) Nov '12 Harry Horton 2
News NFL Trade Rumors: Viable Chance Exists that Pan... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web