Oakland Raiders first quarter report ...

Oakland Raiders first quarter report card

There are 8 comments on the Most Valuable Network story from Oct 8, 2008, titled Oakland Raiders first quarter report card. In it, Most Valuable Network reports that:

The Oakland Raiders have played their way through the first quarter of the season and have a 1-3 record and a new coach to show for it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Most Valuable Network.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Oct 9, 2008
I can't really argue with it too much. I do like that Johnnie Lee Higgins is slowly but surely coming alive...as a WR that is.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#2 Oct 9, 2008
TR Where you benn hiding? How is the little one?

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Oct 9, 2008
Little one is keeping me busy plus I've been working a lot of OT. When I'm the day shift I try to get up early enough to check this board and update my fantasy football team. When I'm on nights, she usually keeps me tied up until it's time for work and when I get home, I'm just ready to shower and go to bed.

My little Raiderette is doing very well. She's already sleeping through the night and she's not even 3 months yet.
Freddy

Granger, IN

#4 Oct 9, 2008
Fair assessment. The grades seem to take into account the 1-3 record. In other words, if they were 3-1, the comments would still apply, but I am sure the grades would be higher.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#5 Oct 9, 2008
whats up t-rex,(LOL) bet that is how you feel. say what's up and keep up with the times and your compadres here in the RAIDER forum once in a great while. and take good care of our future "RAIDERETTE"=) keep working over time! baby has to go through college and RAIDERETTE training! GO RAIDERS!!!
Phil McCracken

Middletown, NJ

#6 Oct 9, 2008
Oakland Raiders: a sissy team for its sissy fans!
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#7 Oct 9, 2008
why are you here, sissy hater?
Phil McCracken

Middletown, NJ

#8 Oct 10, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
why are you here, sissy hater?
i believe you answered your own question...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeAngelo Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ponder injures non-throwing shoulder (Nov '13) Nov '13 Magnum Man II 9
News Redskins Mailbag (Nov '13) Nov '13 cscowardin 1
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Dallas Cowboys Want To Sign DeAngelo Hall As A ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Always the Star 3
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
More from around the web