Rock's Rant: The Bears Still Contende...

Rock's Rant: The Bears Still Contenders In NFC North. REALLY

There are 4 comments on the CBS2Chicago.com story from Oct 27, 2010, titled Rock's Rant: The Bears Still Contenders In NFC North. REALLY. In it, CBS2Chicago.com reports that:

Reporting John "Rock" Mamola One thing that I believe Bears fans are forgetting following a 17-14 loss at the hands of the Washington Redskins is the Bears are still in first place in their division.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2Chicago.com.

tom

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2010
I've been watching the Bears since the 1960's and that was the worst second half I have ever seen.
The offence doen't have a clue on what they are suppose to do. This keeps up I see no more wins this year. Martz has to go OR start earning his money !!

Since: Nov 07

Glenmont, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Im actually a little worried about us beating Buffalo after the bye week.

Since: Apr 08

Campbellsport, WI

#3 Nov 2, 2010
if bears lose to bills
its over

Since: Nov 07

Glenmont, NY

#4 Nov 2, 2010
_DiMz_ wrote:
if bears lose to bills
its over
Im actually a little concerned about this game. Since they got rid of Edwards the bills have been playing pretty good. Still no wins but they played tough. The game is going to be in Toronto so I dont know what kind of home field advantage they might have.

If the bills do happen to beat the Bears I'll have to listen about it for the rest of the season from my friends who are bills fans..Ughhhh!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeAngelo Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ponder injures non-throwing shoulder (Nov '13) Nov '13 Magnum Man II 9
News Redskins Mailbag (Nov '13) Nov '13 cscowardin 1
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Dallas Cowboys Want To Sign DeAngelo Hall As A ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Always the Star 3
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
More from around the web