Ex-Falcon happy camper as Raider

Full story: Daily Democrat

Former Raiders defensive tackle Warren Sapp retired in January after a four-year stay in Oakland.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2008
Raids

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Sapp was right,gannon was right,Moss is a punk,and every coach that left was right!! AL is crazy,he has lost his mind years ago and Im a die-hard fan of over 30years.. He screwed stabler,casper,allen,millen,fl ores,wolfe,GRUDEN,and many many..Not including all of the fans he has stolen money from with the merch-sales and ticket holders!! JR ewing got shot..AL????
Raids

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Ofcourse HALL is happy..He collects millons while he gets smoked game after game.. And the world sits back and blames KIFFEN for the D-S srcew ups!!! Please pay me millons to not show up for work..I would be as happy as HALL!!! tThe only change I would make at the end of the season is bringing in marv lewis to run this D..Or make ryan go to his brothers and take lessons how to run a D..

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Hall hasn't shown much...but what are you talking about? Davis isn't crazy. did you see the press conference he was liucid and had some valid points and needed to get rid of kiffin...the only miistake he made was hiring kiffin in the first place. I too was fooled into thinking Kiffin was a Raider kind of guy...but he turned out to be a punk. I agree with Gannon that they are very loose in how they ruin the organization which is fine if its working but if its not then changes need to be made and its not working right now. I was glad to hear Daivs is talking of hiring a football operations guy in the offseason....But you are way off on Daivs...sure we have gone though a bunch of coaches latlely but think about it...the only one he may have pulled the plug on too early was Turner...but I don't think Turner is a SB capable coach....But Shell? He was a great coach his first stint coaching with us but didn't change with the times... Callahan was a lousy choice and he was right in getting rid of him...Kiffin wanted to coach college ball and he needed to get rid of him....
Mad Road Dog

Madera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Right on RaiderFaith

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

I will say I wish Hall was almost as good as he thinks he is...then he might turn some heads!
Freddy

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

RaiderFaith wrote:
I will say I wish Hall was almost as good as he thinks he is...then he might turn some heads!
For as much talking as Hall does, he doesn't play with a lot of confidence. He rarely takes chances and most times he making sure he is in position to make the tackle which is usually behind the receiver. I wouldn't mind him taking a chance or two and not being benched if he gives up the TD. It's tiring seem him give catch after catch for the sake of not giving up the big play.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

i agree, to me i just say let's see what goes on this sunday. let's see if cable works differently with deffense bit. i know the running and passing game will be there through out the game. cable wants to even things out all over. deffense and offense. ryan, will get with hall much more. he has to. hall has done some good things but needs some serious tunning! or else! GO RAIDERS!!!
Raiders Jokes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Raider Misterio looking stupid yet again...

"i know the running and passing game will be there through out the game."

You know nothing about football and obviously you know nothing about your own team.

You suck like the Raiders do.

“Girls Like Football Too.”

Since: Dec 07

***Brooklyn, NY***

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

I miss DeAngelo!!!!!!
Raiders Jokes

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Raiders suck and so does Hall.
raider matt

Dorris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

Al Davis is a joke. He needs to go his time is up. You pay Hall all of this money but the guy on the other side 21 is a free agent next year where is his money. he's the best corner in th league. He wont be back with raiders. Walker what is Davis thinking he is always hurt and the last couple of years hasnt been worth nothing. but i guess its ok to pay him millions. So Kiffin should of stayed and Davis needs to leave
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

all davis haters and RAIDER haters, as well as RAIDER fans. al davis is here to stay!sorry to tell you but it is the truth.some of you just hate the RAIDERS no matter what. that's ok, that one is easy. pay no attention.it's very well understood. but for RAIDER nation it is difficult because we have been kicking the shit out of every team in the nfl for years, and now we have been losing for five. so we feel it more these few years. of course haters love it. but five years is not as bad as all these haters have had all their lives against the RAIDERS. al davis, is still on the right track by paying players big money and firing coaches when they do not win. if players do not pan out and coaches do not win, it is not al davis. he may stick his nose a little too much here and there. but al davis wants to win. and he is determined! we are not out of the race yet. donkeys cheffs and chargless, are still low riding. expect more wins RAIDERS are still in! GO RAIDERS!!!
Loser Raiders

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

"expect more wins RAIDERS are still in! GO RAIDERS!!!"

Well, at least 3 more to tie that 4-12 season from last year....LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent DeAngelo Hall Discussions

Search the DeAngelo Hall Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ponder injures non-throwing shoulder (Nov '13) Nov '13 Magnum Man II 9
Redskins Mailbag (Nov '13) Nov '13 cscowardin 1
2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
Dallas Cowboys Want To Sign DeAngelo Hall As A ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Always the Star 3
The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••