McAlister done for the season

McAlister done for the season

There are 86 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Nov 7, 2008, titled McAlister done for the season. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Ravens cornerback Chris McAlister plans to have season-ending knee surgery, coach John Harbaugh announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rafael Joseph McFadden

Silver Spring, MD

#85 Nov 10, 2008
Ghost Oriole SUX wrote:
<quoted text> I bet that is the address for some empty parking lot or something like it, your a punk, your moms a ho and if you didnt have a sister Im sure you would be the biggest b$tch in your family, guys like you always become web tuff. Suck it up (just like you did Clay Aiken) and get over it before he reports your dumb a$$ to the police for your verbal threats you moron. Only thing in Hanover is trailer parks and gay bars and I bet you spend a lot of time in both of them.
Just show up and we'll see how much of a fake address it is.
Hey Tough Guy

Columbia, MD

#86 Nov 10, 2008
Rafael Joseph McFadden wrote:
If your going to correct someone on their grammar please make sure you spell check your own critique you moron. Nothing is fair in this world anymore and your right I will bring a gun to a pissing match and in the end I'll be the last one pissin, oh I forgot your big on grammar so its pissing not pissin. Then again you spelled except-->expect, so yea stay in Canada. I'm done with this, now back to C-Mac and football. Like I said whoever has a problem just write down the address and ask for me.
If you are going to call someone out for correct grammar, it's you're as in You Are right and You Are big on grammar, not Your. You are a pathetic scumbag. Say hello to the Anne Arundel Cops headed your way!
Micheal Motorcycle

Houston, TX

#87 Nov 10, 2008
Bunch of sissy girls...you should be Raiders.
Jeff Davis

Glen Burnie, MD

#88 Nov 10, 2008
Hey Tough Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to call someone out for correct grammar, it's you're as in You Are right and You Are big on grammar, not Your. You are a pathetic scumbag. Say hello to the Anne Arundel Cops headed your way!
You are aloser! Cut backs are huge! You better quit because smart hackers know your address already. Are you ready to protect your family for your stupid worthless comment? So mellow ok?
Micheal Motorcycle

Houston, TX

#89 Nov 11, 2008
Hackers...what a tool.
Hi Jeffy

Columbia, MD

#90 Nov 11, 2008
Thank you for that Jeffy! Bring some sensibility to this whole thing. Cutbacks are huge? Kinda cryptic! Since the smart hackers already know this information, I guess that's why Mr McFadden gave a real street address and threatened to shoot someone. Obviously he ISN'T one of the smart ones....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeAngelo Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ponder injures non-throwing shoulder (Nov '13) Nov '13 Magnum Man II 9
News Redskins Mailbag (Nov '13) Nov '13 cscowardin 1
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Dallas Cowboys Want To Sign DeAngelo Hall As A ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Always the Star 3
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
More from around the web