Redskins Give Richest Deal Ever to De...

Redskins Give Richest Deal Ever to Defensive Player

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Redskins Give Richest Deal Ever to Defensive Player. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Washington Redskins have made the biggest splash of any NFL team on the first day of the free agent signing period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Walose

Prospect, VA

#1 Feb 28, 2009
and the results will be the same:deadskinsssssssssssss!!

“FIRE CHILLY! FIRE CHILLY! ”

Since: Aug 08

Rensselaer

#2 Feb 28, 2009
wow. i really thought he would resign with tennessee. looks like you can run up the middle on tennessee now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeAngelo Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ponder injures non-throwing shoulder (Nov '13) Nov '13 Magnum Man II 9
News Redskins Mailbag (Nov '13) Nov '13 cscowardin 1
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Dallas Cowboys Want To Sign DeAngelo Hall As A ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Always the Star 3
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
More from around the web