Raiders corner market

Raiders corner market

There are 14 comments on the Worcester Telegram & Gazette story from Dec 10, 2008, titled Raiders corner market. In it, Worcester Telegram & Gazette reports that:

SAN JOSE, Calif.- Football is a team sport, but when it comes to the Raiders, they tend to let their cornerbacks fend for themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Worcester Telegram & Gazette.

TexasRaider

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2008
I heard that Matt Cassell may not play this weekend since his dad passed away. I know Randy Moss and Lamont Jordan are out to attempt to show up the Raiders, but I'd love for the Raiders to shut both of them down. Different QB for Moss will make that easier, but who knows what the deal with Jordan is there...he hasn't really done anything.
Raiders Jokes

AOL

#2 Dec 10, 2008
Who cares, both teams will not see the Super Bowl anyway. Waste of a game.

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#3 Dec 11, 2008
I saw that too, but I bet he plays, he left early this week and I would imagine he will play...I hate that for him, I lost my dad a couple years ago...its rough. I would like to see the Raiders shut down Moss... LaMant didn't do us wrong, so I hold no ill will towards him...but overall I hope we shut them down. more importantly I hope our offense comes to life.
TexasRaider wrote:
I heard that Matt Cassell may not play this weekend since his dad passed away. I know Randy Moss and Lamont Jordan are out to attempt to show up the Raiders, but I'd love for the Raiders to shut both of them down. Different QB for Moss will make that easier, but who knows what the deal with Jordan is there...he hasn't really done anything.
Monorchid Misterio

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 11, 2008
agree, at 3-10 there is no life in the raiders.

raiders suck

“I knew it.Hank's a RaidersFan!”

Since: Feb 07

Raleigh, NC

#5 Dec 11, 2008
Cassell is back with the Pats.
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#6 Dec 11, 2008
houston tx, RAIDER jokes from katy tx. pdddtding!(BROKEBACK!!!)(lol)
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#7 Dec 11, 2008
he will attempt to pull a brett favre! like the year his daddy passed away. "rest in peace" but no diss! GO RAIDERS!!!
Monorchid Misterio

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 16, 2008
agree, raiders corner the market in sucking yet again.

raiders blow goats
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#9 Dec 16, 2008
blow goats? houston tx. GAY! pdddt-ding!
Monorchid Misterio

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 17, 2008
true, matt cassel pulled a brett favre and the pats scored 49 points.

49...raiders suck
UK Steve

Manchester, UK

#11 Dec 17, 2008
Monorchid Misterio wrote:
true, matt cassel pulled a brett favre and the pats scored 49 points.
49...raiders suck
Hey, answer me this ... why are you such a dickhead .. surely you must feel really embarrased at yourself everytime you right a stupid comment on here!!

“Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams”

Since: Sep 08

SWING EASY!

#12 Dec 17, 2008
Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips best old school ever, the rest of Houston don't rank with Oaktown.
Monorchid Misterio

Houston, TX

#13 Dec 18, 2008
agree, being a raiders as you are, you should feel embarrassed to support such a lame organization.

raiders blow goats
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#14 Dec 18, 2008
houston tx. blows goats? sounds awkward. for me to say that i would have to be 12yrs old and from pddd-ding houston tx. yall!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeAngelo Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ponder injures non-throwing shoulder (Nov '13) Nov '13 Magnum Man II 9
News Redskins Mailbag (Nov '13) Nov '13 cscowardin 1
News 2013 NFL Draft: Who Do Redskins Fans Want with ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Adam Banig 1
News Redskins to Meet with Veteran CB Antoine Winfie... (Mar '13) Mar '13 viking nation 1
News Redskins' free agency starts quietly: Santana M... (Mar '13) Mar '13 skinsfan90 1
News Dallas Cowboys Want To Sign DeAngelo Hall As A ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Always the Star 3
News The Biggest Question Marks Surrounding the Reds... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Walez 1
More from around the web