Bret Bielema and his University of Wi...

Bret Bielema and his University of Wisconsin football team have lofty goals for this season.

There are 1 comment on the WKOW story from Aug 25, 2008, titled Bret Bielema and his University of Wisconsin football team have lofty goals for this season.. In it, WKOW reports that:

University of Wisconsin football coach Bret Bielema and his players sat together in a room one night last week and set the team's goals for the 2008 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKOW.

Michael J Jacobs

Highland, MI

#1 Sep 27, 2008
your football team........guys they rank you 10th..........should be guys totaly suck...don't worry walmat needs greeters........your quarterback sucks.......but walmart can use him too......Michigan??????????com e guys are a total dissapointment and on it..........high school teams are next........sad to say.....I LIVE IN MICHIGAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeAndre Levy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fine Would Be Correct Punishment for Ndamukong ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 9
News NFL fines Ndamukong Suh record $100K fine for i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Billy 8
News Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford holds all the... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News NFL: Officiating crew missed facemask penalty i... (Dec '11) Dec '11 The tator tot 1
News Michael Vick causes Lions coaches to lose sleep (Sep '10) Sep '10 Kornback Rattler 13
News Detroit Lions remain mum on Matthew Stafford's ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 kramerrobert80 1
News Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh (Aug '10) Aug '10 Buck 1
More from around the web