Michael Vick causes Lions coaches to lose sleep

Full story: Detroit News 13
The prospect of devising a game plan to combat Eagles quarterback Michael Vick is causing some acute sleep loss among the Lions defensive coaches. Full Story
Sad Hater

Smyrna, GA

#1 Sep 19, 2010
Vick causes haters to lose sleep too. LOL
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Yes he, does and he has been doing it for the past four years LOL LOL LOL

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#3 Sep 19, 2010
He sure does make me lose sleep. Thanks to people like him I now have an alarm system and a gun.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#4 Sep 20, 2010
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
He sure does make me lose sleep. Thanks to people like him I now have an alarm system and a gun.
LOL LOL LOL. you are a real joke, find a better neighborhood to live so you'll safe. in LOL LOL LOL

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#5 Sep 20, 2010
Jim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>LOL LOL LOL. you are a real joke, find a better neighborhood to live so you'll safe. in LOL LOL LOL
Get real. No neighborhood is safe anymore. Thugs are running rampant doing home invasions, stealing, shooting, etc. I live in a decent neighborhood and haven't had any problems. I've lived alone for 6 years with no problems. But I've watched neighborhoods that were previously considered decent deterioriate due to drunk, or high thugs looking for ways to get easy money for more drugs. The drug world is slowly permeating and destroying every neighborhood they come in contact with and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do to stop it. We are not safe anywhere we live.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#6 Sep 20, 2010
Great job Mr.Vick !!

You're gaining more supporters everyday

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
He sure does make me lose sleep. Thanks to people like him I now have an alarm system and a gun.
there have been people worse than him for centuries, you should have been armed years ago. How about the meth addicts, thieves and rapists?

You PETA people are putting too much stock into animals. I am no religious freak but man has dominion over them or so the fairytale goes.
New York

West Babylon, NY

#8 Sep 20, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>there have been people worse than him for centuries, you should have been armed years ago. How about the meth addicts, thieves and rapists?
You PETA people are putting too much stock into animals. I am no religious freak but man has dominion over them or so the fairytale goes.
Fairytale is right. Having dominion doesn't mean it's ok to torture them to get your rocks off. Why do you think addicts, rapists and theives are worse? He's no better. He killed for kicks. Sorry it doesn't get any worse than that.

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#9 Sep 20, 2010
New York wrote:
<quoted text>Fairytale is right. Having dominion doesn't mean it's ok to torture them to get your rocks off. Why do you think addicts, rapists and theives are worse? He's no better. He killed for kicks. Sorry it doesn't get any worse than that.
maming a human intentionaly is way worse than maming an animal. I cant beleive you'd even profess otherwise.
Jim Evans

Ypsilanti, MI

#10 Sep 20, 2010
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real. No neighborhood is safe anymore. Thugs are running rampant doing home invasions, stealing, shooting, etc. I live in a decent neighborhood and haven't had any problems. I've lived alone for 6 years with no problems. But I've watched neighborhoods that were previously considered decent deterioriate due to drunk, or high thugs looking for ways to get easy money for more drugs. The drug world is slowly permeating and destroying every neighborhood they come in contact with and there doesn't seem to be anything we can do to stop it. We are not safe anywhere we live.
Oh yeah, where the hell do you live???????
Sad Hater

Smyrna, GA

#12 Sep 20, 2010
She probably thinks that horse is her companion. LOL
New York

West Babylon, NY

#13 Sep 21, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>maming a human intentionaly is way worse than maming an animal. I cant beleive you'd even profess otherwise.
No it isn't. People who kill or main anything that's alive are sick. You're the one with the problem if you think otherwise.
Kornback Rattler

Calgary, Canada

#14 Sep 21, 2010
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>maming a human intentionaly is way worse than maming an animal. I cant beleive you'd even profess otherwise.
These "people" equate their pets to humans. Sad actually, but surprisingly entertaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DeAndre Levy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fine Would Be Correct Punishment for Ndamukong ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Go Blue Forever 9
NFL fines Ndamukong Suh record $100K fine for i... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Billy 8
Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford holds all the... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
NFL: Officiating crew missed facemask penalty i... (Dec '11) Dec '11 The tator tot 1
Detroit Lions remain mum on Matthew Stafford's ... (Sep '10) Sep '10 kramerrobert80 1
Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh (Aug '10) Aug '10 Buck 1
Lions lose linebacker Jordon Dizon for the seas... (Aug '10) Aug '10 MoTown Madness_23... 1
More from around the web