Colts sign draft pick Clint Session

Colts sign draft pick Clint Session

There are 24 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 28, 2007, titled Colts sign draft pick Clint Session. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indianapolis Colts have signed fourth-round draft pick Clint Session, according to the player's agent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
workingmansreven ge

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2007
Good to see another LBer get signed!
Sessions was a balhawk that caused a lot of turnovers in college and will be great for the Colts cover2!

Tony Ugoh's price probably will be a little steeper now that Tarik has retired!

Hughes and Pittcock are 2 key guys we really need to get into camp on time!! I'll bet they end up playing big roles this season as well!
wtf

Plainfield, IN

#2 Jul 28, 2007
nice reporting there Chapp.. Way to tell the casual fan what position this guy plays (um or I guess NOT). Thanks WorkingMansRevenge for finishing Chappel's job for him.
Lets GO Colts

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 28, 2007
He is a more athletic Freddy Keiaho. He will be a starter next year....mark it down.
IndyTom

Carmel, IN

#4 Jul 28, 2007
WOW. If he's what you all describe, he will be excellent.

And I'm absolutely convinced Hughes will be a playmaker once he gets in there.

Ugoh? We may be counting on you, bud.

So is everyone else sick of offseason already?
Ugoh there Ill go here

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2007
wtf wrote:
nice reporting there Chapp.. Way to tell the casual fan what position this guy plays (um or I guess NOT). Thanks WorkingMansRevenge for finishing Chappel's job for him.
Chapp wrote, "Sessions, a linebacker from Pitt..." Did you even read the story? I guess it was pretty long...
wtf

Plainfield, IN

#6 Jul 28, 2007
Ugoh there Ill go here wrote:
<quoted text>
Chapp wrote, "Sessions, a linebacker from Pitt..." Did you even read the story? I guess it was pretty long...
Or maybe it was updated with that information at 3:11pm, Einstein. Check the last update of the article.. Check the time of my comment. That info wasn't in the original article. Yes I can read, and yes I have an attention span that can handle 2 or 3 paragraphs.
Reece McK

Newport, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2007
Hope he gets in there soon so he can: learn the system, flourish in the system, then leave the system in four years!

Viva la Colts!
SBXLII

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2007
Reece McK wrote:
Hope he gets in there soon so he can: learn the system, flourish in the system, then leave the system in four years!
Viva la Colts!
And get a ring.

MORON!
Pats Super Fan

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2007
EEEEWWWWW I am so scared of all the big mean players the dolts are signing. We might as well forfiet are game against the mighty DOLTS.
tom c

Redmond, WA

#11 Jul 28, 2007
Bart must go wrote:
What kind of abatements did Bart give him to come here? Bet he doesn't buy a house in our town!
hey troll, go away. this is a sports venue not a political one.
tom c

Redmond, WA

#12 Jul 28, 2007
Reece McK wrote:
Viva la Colts!
err, my spanish is not the best, but shouldn't that be 'viva el colts'?
or viva la colts cheerleaders?
pop n fresh

Macomb, IL

#13 Jul 28, 2007
Pats Super Fan wrote:
EEEEWWWWW I am so scared of all the big mean players the dolts are signing. We might as well forfiet are game against the mighty DOLTS.
The Colts must be in your head bad for you to reply to mundane story about a routine draft pick.
HOOCH80

Columbus, IN

#14 Jul 28, 2007
Bart must go wrote:
What kind of abatements did Bart give him to come here? Bet he doesn't buy a house in our town!
How the Sam Hill did Bart get involved in this now?...everbody gotta change the subject huh?
HOOCH80

Columbus, IN

#15 Jul 28, 2007
Pats Super Fan wrote:
you buddy are a Pastie "SUPER" IDIOT & yes wou should be scared..You Pasties can't touch us anymore , SO GET OVER IT..boo HOO !!!
Bruins fan-Colts Fan

Newport, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2007
Bobby Orr and Peyton Manning... WOW
Bruins fan-Colts Fan

Newport, KY

#17 Jul 28, 2007
HOOCH80 wrote:
<quoted text>you buddy are a Pastie "SUPER" IDIOT & yes wou should be scared..You Pasties can't touch us anymore , SO GET OVER IT..boo HOO !!!
Don't be so cocky Hooch.. we have no left tackle and even though I do not like his behavior, watch out for Mr. Moss with a great coach and QB
Tom Brady

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jul 28, 2007
I am still scared of Peyton Manning. Randy Moss can't erase my defense letting the horseshoe score 32 second-half points against me and the big, bad, aging New England Redskins...err, I mean Patriots. How many free agents did we sign this offseason, 19?

GO COLTS!!!
kenny

United States

#19 Jul 28, 2007
I guess the Pats are already tired of losing to the Colts so they get Moss! I now guess the Colt fans are suppost to be scared? I DONT THINK SO!
Section 126

Burlington, KY

#20 Jul 28, 2007
Pats Super Fan wrote:
The bandwagon came through Ky.? Oh, and Randy will quit on you!
workingmansreven ge

United States

#21 Jul 28, 2007
Hey Pats fans...

Do you guys REALLY think that Randy Moss is going to make the difference?

Lets look at the Pats post Weiss and Romeo... Haven't beaten the Colts and have 1 playoff win...

As a matter of fact the Pats postseason record without those 2 guys is 1-2 isn't it?
Gee it seems like the real geniuses of those NE SB teams have left town. And they haven't won jack without them. And I doubt they ever do again.
Get ready for your next beating from the Colts!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daymeion Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horseshoes Feeling Lucky? (Sep '07) Sep '07 NFL-Insider 2
News It's time to put the Super Bowl rings away (Jul '07) Aug '07 Reed 15
News Simon status still a mystery (Jul '07) Jul '07 kenny 28
News Colts begin training camp in Terre Haute (Jul '07) Jul '07 Larry W 4
More from around the web