Giants ' upset win leaves the Patriots looking imperfect

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

The fan in Suite 370 watched the celebration in silence for a minute, alone atop his mountain again, as the winning Super Bowl trophy was passed from one New York Giant to the next, from coach Tom Coughlin to ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of242
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“The Best Is Yet To Come...”

Since: Jan 07

South Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

It wasn't just the Giants who felt like champs Sunday. Thirty-five years later, the '72 Dolphins did all over again.

Ahhh.....
Steve B

Ocala, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

As a Dolphin fan this is almost as good a feeling as the Fins winning it all. To see Bellecheat interrupt the game and walk off the field was so typical of this classless idiot.
This was James Braddock against Max Baer
and the US hockey team vs the USSR.
Justice was done in this game and hopefully more justice will be done to the Patriots in future Spygate hearings.
Balzac said behind every great fortune is a crime and in the NFL that seems to be true with New England.

“ISLAM is a LIE”

Since: Dec 07

Anubia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

I told these guys 5 weeks ago patriots wouldnt go for gold.

The only serious "healthy" contender they beat was the cowboys.

AFC East is a joke.

ELF the bandwagon, Ill walk.
pancanfinfan

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

still perfect, after all these years...and it feels good.
Jillian

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

I love you Eli...
Goober Brady

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2008

Painkiller Jeff wrote:
It wasn't just the Giants who felt like champs Sunday. Thirty-five years later, the '72 Dolphins did all over again.
Ahhh.....
I'll tell you the same thing I would have told the patsies fans, if their team had won last night.

It doesn't matter how many games you win, you are only as good as your last game. Your present team stinks, as do the 49ers, Cowboys, Steelers, etc.

They were ALL losers this year, even my team, the Colts! They didn't even get to enjoy the fact they were the reigning champs because all the media could talk about was the Patsies, and now THEY are LOSERS TOO!!!

Congrats to the Giants! Enjoy the off season because the media will either be for you or against you and if so, will bury the fact you are the champs!
72 perfections

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

better luck next year you cheating bas.. tard
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Great job Giants, thanks for saving the 72' perfect season, the Dolphins are the only ones that live in that neihborhood still!!! Eli out did his brother, wow, what a game!
Tyler

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

It's really a shame Coach Shula couldn't have had the opportunity to shake Tom Coughlin's hand after the game.. It certainly would have been more sincere and genuine than the condoned feel-good sham of 'passing of the torch' the NFL wanted to set up had the Pats won.. Three Cheers to the 1972 Dolphins~~~
Kevin

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Serves the cheaters right
Rastis

Stuart, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Painkiller Jeff wrote:
Ahhh.....
You said it Painkiller! Hey, where are all those smack talking-tail spinning Pats fans* now? Maybe they are in asterik h'e'l'l......
Bill

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Good article, Dave. Way to go Coach Shula. The 72 Dolphins reign supreme. And Shula is a class act.
Speed

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Apparently, the Patriots didn't have the entire film of the Giants' walk through!!!

Nice going Pats. 18 and 1!! Make that 18 and LOSE!
Wanny McStache

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Yesterday just proved that on Any Given Sunday, any Team could beat any Team..........except in 1972 Baby!!!!!! Mercury Morris says get off my block b/i/t/c/h/e/s, cause you ain't perfect anymore!

Time to go Pawk tha Cawr Chowda Lovas, cause your perfect season is oooooooooooover!!!

1972 MIAMI DOLPHINS = 17-0 w/ No Asterisk Required!!!!
JETTATTACK

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

yeah yeah...so I don't know how to spell.
THE TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

THE PATRIOTS ARE CLASSLESS CHEATERS, KARMA'S A BITCH..

KcK

Since: Feb 07

Plantation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

18 and CHOKE! There's still only one perfect team, thanks Giants!

Yesterday I was a Giants fan, but thank gawd today I can go back to hating all things New York.
Jeff

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

I'm a Cowboys fan and hate the Giants but yesterday I was the biggest Giants fan in the world. How great to see them win the way they did. Congrats to all their fans.
The Patriots got what they deserved. Cocky, arrogant jerks all year with the most annoying fans ever. Hopefully Brady will catch as much heat as Romo since he clearly choked. Jizelle jinked him.
If I were the Giants Instead of taking a knee I would have thrown one to the endzone or kicked a fieldgoal just to give them a taste of there own medicine.
Bellicheat walking off with 2 seconds when he knows and was told another play had to be run. Another classless move on his part. What a dick
Tango

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

Just another reason for N.Y. sports fans to torture Boston fans - the 18-1 sign should be the next big seller in t-shirts in the big apple!!!!!
Po White Trash

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2008

AAAAAAh That was SWEEEEEEET! Talk that crap now NFL fan & Pats fan! So much for perfection! Looks like they jinxed their team talking all that SHIZNIT! LIFE IS GOOD!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of242
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent David Tyree Discussions

Search the David Tyree Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Heroics and blunders highlight past Super Bowls (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob Roberts 4
Top 10 NFL signature moments of the 2000s (Dec '09) Jan '10 putapeta08 8
Quinn's house reportedly for sale | The Columbu... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Clowns 28
Ravens sign former Super Bowl hero Tyree (Oct '09) Oct '09 Butchy 1
Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
Manningham ready for breakout season for Giants (Jun '09) Jun '09 tommy v 9
Giants' Pierce ready to move past disappointing... (Jun '09) Jun '09 pierce 5
•••
•••