Giants' Tyree makes catch of a lifetime

Giants' Tyree makes catch of a lifetime

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Giants' Tyree makes catch of a lifetime. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

GLENDALE, Ariz. - To grasp just how unlikely David Tyree's clutch performance was last night, understand this: He had more receiving yards and touchdowns in Super Bowl XLII than he did in his entire 2007 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Humble pie served today

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 4, 2008
Wow.... what a catch! Talk about cluch. Pat's sux! G MEN RULE!
dreamer

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2008
Regardless of his season , he was there when it counted the most . Even Welker had to like that catch for clutch . The best catch in the best game ever . AWESOME !!! Manning was also Clutch when it counted . Best drive I can remember . The whole game was incredible .
Chuck Law

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2008
Didn't he make that catch over the cheating, dirty player....RODney Harrison.

Nice choke PATS. 18 and 1......I mean 18 and LOST!!

HaHaHaHa
Speed

United States

#4 Feb 4, 2008
Attention all MASSHOLES.....your cheatin' boys got punished right in the mouth.

Kiss it. Losers.
catch

Montgomery, AL

#5 Feb 4, 2008
all you are bandwagons. i hate the giants. i hate the patriots. im glad they werent perfect though cause they cheated. however if the pats won youd all be in here saying "i told you so"

dumbasses.
azzh0le

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2008
That play was one of the greatest ever. It will be replayed over and over for years to come.
Lou

Eton, GA

#8 Feb 6, 2008
catch wrote:
all you are bandwagons. i hate the giants. i hate the patriots. im glad they werent perfect though cause they cheated. however if the pats won youd all be in here saying "i told you so"
dumbasses.
If you pay attention to the posts, dude, no one is claiming to be Giants fans -- just Pats HATERS!! If the Pats had won, most of us would either not say anything at all or we'd still voice our hatred for the Ultimate Cheaters!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Tyree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroics and blunders highlight past Super Bowls (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob Roberts 4
News Top 10 NFL signature moments of the 2000s (Dec '09) Jan '10 putapeta08 8
News Giants ' upset win leaves the Patriots looking ... (Feb '08) Jan '10 Rockin pat fan 242
News Quinn's house reportedly for sale | The Columbu... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Clowns 28
News Ravens sign former Super Bowl hero Tyree (Oct '09) Oct '09 Butchy 1
News Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
News Manningham ready for breakout season for Giants (Jun '09) Jun '09 tommy v 9
More from around the web