Ayanbadejo's next stop? Likely Ravens or Jets

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Brendon Ayanbadejo inquired about taking out a full page newspaper ad just to thank the fans in Chicago for their great support.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
JOEJOE

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SIGN HIM!!!!!NOW! GIVE THE MAN MONEY HE'S A PRO BOWLER!!!!!!!!!! But really I watched that guy @ the CHIEFS vs BEARS game and he was the first one down the field everytime! Dude is ripped. For Devin Hester's sake I would bring that dude back! He's a good person also! WHAT THE F BEARS!!! DON'T BE CHEAP!

“Let's rock!!”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2008

Yeah, this loss is a bummer! I'm fine with Berrian going, but this one hurts!! WTF???
Understand This

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2008

For all of you know it all Bear fans out there, let me ask you this. Do you want to use the cap money to lock up T Harris and D Hester, or did you want to blow it on players like B Berrian or a one dimensional player like BA. Yes, BA is good on special teams, however I'm sure we have other players that can still block for Devin.Let's lock up the best we have in house with 4-5 year contracts and then draft for needs.
Jay The Rehab Man

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

Understand This wrote:
For all of you know it all Bear fans out there, let me ask you this. Do you want to use the cap money to lock up T Harris and D Hester, or did you want to blow it on players like B Berrian or a one dimensional player like BA. Yes, BA is good on special teams, however I'm sure we have other players that can still block for Devin.Let's lock up the best we have in house with 4-5 year contracts and then draft for needs.
Hey Mr. condesending, know it all capologist. You should give bear fans credit for knowing talent. This guy is a Bear. He's has something a real Bear fan loves, that's a passion for the game. So up yours Mr. expert.
ron

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

forget people there's no hope for good players playing for the bears,with cheap owners we're stuck with losers
Dago T

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

Looks like Bren-don IS done in Chicago. Buh-bye. Don't let the door catch your full-length fur coat, or another of your stupid get-ups that you pranced around in on that stupid segment of the Bears post-game show Jerry's GQ, like someone gives a crap what you're wearing home from another embarrassing loss.
MEC

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2008

the bears are so dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent David Tyree Discussions

Search the David Tyree Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Heroics and blunders highlight past Super Bowls (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob Roberts 4
Top 10 NFL signature moments of the 2000s (Dec '09) Jan '10 putapeta08 8
Giants ' upset win leaves the Patriots looking ... (Feb '08) Jan '10 Rockin pat fan 242
Quinn's house reportedly for sale | The Columbu... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Clowns 28
Ravens sign former Super Bowl hero Tyree (Oct '09) Oct '09 Butchy 1
Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
Manningham ready for breakout season for Giants (Jun '09) Jun '09 tommy v 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••