Quinn's house reportedly for sale | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Brady Quinn's home in Avon Lake was listed for sale yesterday, according to multiple reports.
Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NFL Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

I've been a Steeler fan for forty years, but I trust Rush Limbaugh more than any owner; even the Rooney's.
John Galt

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to tell if Brady has what it takes based on his run with the Browns. Chances are he doesn't, but I would still like to see him get plugged into a team that is compatible with his talents and see where he goes. Take Neil O'Donnell, for instance. He was a decent quarterback with the Steelers and the Titans, but stunk up the house with the Browns. I wouldn't pull the plug on him just yet.
Very good point.
Clowns

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Brady and the word tallent do not mix.
LES

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Dan wrote:
Cleveland is the place that quarterback's careers go to die. They will never invest in an offensive line, and it's hard to survive when you are running for your life on every down. A trade would be the best thing that could happen to Quinn.
I strongly agree! Run Brady run, you owe it to yourself, you are on a sinking ship with a management team and skipper that hasn't a clue as to how to save itself.
GHT

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

NFL Fan wrote:
I've been a Steeler fan for forty years, but I trust Rush Limbaugh more than any owner; even the Rooney's.
no where does it state you need to be smart to be an NFL fan for 40 years.
SterlingSilver

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

NFL Fan wrote:
I think maybe you got hit in the head with the ball too many times while playing flag football. Rush is only good at running his mouth; he has no other talent, he can't even take meds without getting hooked on 'em.
beaz

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

hahaha. I love it that the browns are so horrible! Why is columbus so loyal to cleveland teams. Brady could have been a DECENT QB, nothing more!
Clowns

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Quinn is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent David Tyree Discussions

Search the David Tyree Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroics and blunders highlight past Super Bowls (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob Roberts 4
Top 10 NFL signature moments of the 2000s (Dec '09) Jan '10 putapeta08 8
Giants ' upset win leaves the Patriots looking ... (Feb '08) Jan '10 Rockin pat fan 242
Ravens sign former Super Bowl hero Tyree (Oct '09) Oct '09 Butchy 1
Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
Manningham ready for breakout season for Giants (Jun '09) Jun '09 tommy v 9
Giants' Pierce ready to move past disappointing... (Jun '09) Jun '09 pierce 5
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••