Eli, vets slowly warming to Giants ro...

Eli, vets slowly warming to Giants rookies

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Eli, vets slowly warming to Giants rookies. In it, Newsday reports that:

In a world where teams are graded on their draft picks hours after the selection process and incoming players are already being projected as studs or busts, Eli Manning has decided to slow things down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bernard McGuirk

Boxborough, MA

#1 Apr 29, 2009
Nobody knows what this draft will bear as of today. Wait until a year or two and then make your judgments.
Eric S

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2009
Whoever wrote the caption has no clue. Edwards and Boldin are not free agents.
Oh OK

Mineola, NY

#3 Apr 29, 2009
I wonder which rookie Eli will make his roadbitch.

Thank you!
Giants Fan

Middletown, RI

#5 Apr 29, 2009
real nice izzy, classy-get out of here
Giants Fan

Middletown, RI

#6 Apr 29, 2009
nice name by the way, you tool box
BrkmB

Raleigh, NC

#7 Apr 30, 2009
Giants Fan wrote:
real nice izzy, classy-get out of here
I have to agree with you - I can't stand people like Izzy that unnecessarily attack someone. It tells something about Izzy and his insecurities.
4thand17

AOL

#9 May 2, 2009
Considering WR David Tyree's tackling skills on specials, the Giants' oft demonstrated big heart, and the hands that caught the back end of the ball against his helmet in the Supe, why can't the Giants stick Tyree at safety, where they are thin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Tyree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroics and blunders highlight past Super Bowls (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob Roberts 4
News Top 10 NFL signature moments of the 2000s (Dec '09) Jan '10 putapeta08 8
News Giants ' upset win leaves the Patriots looking ... (Feb '08) Jan '10 Rockin pat fan 242
News Quinn's house reportedly for sale | The Columbu... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Clowns 28
News Ravens sign former Super Bowl hero Tyree (Oct '09) Oct '09 Butchy 1
News Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
News Manningham ready for breakout season for Giants (Jun '09) Jun '09 tommy v 9
More from around the web