Giants prevent perfect season, beatin...

Giants prevent perfect season, beating Patriots 17-14

There are 26 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Feb 4, 2008, titled Giants prevent perfect season, beating Patriots 17-14. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

The Giants had the perfect answer for the suddenly imperfect Patriots: a big, bad defense and an improbable comeback led by their own Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
giants fan

Providence, RI

#22 Feb 5, 2008
RJB wrote:
Pats are still AWESOME 42 NFL records broken!!! We should still have a parade for them. Thank you Patriots for the AWESOME SEASON!
Records are meant to be broken but Super Bowls last forever!! Go GIANTS!

Since: Nov 07

Pawtucket

#23 Feb 7, 2008
wait til the fall ,
Go PATS...
NY got lucky

Bryan, TX

#24 Feb 7, 2008
Not only was it luck on teh Manning scramble and Tyree catch......am I the only one that saw the blatant holding of Seymour by Snee, he basically wrapped his arm around his neck to rip/hold him back from getting Manning......go to NFL.com and see for yourself with the game of the week video, I still can't believe it wasn't called.
NY got lucky

Bryan, TX

#25 Feb 11, 2008
NY got lucky wrote:
Not only was it luck on teh Manning scramble and Tyree catch......am I the only one that saw the blatant holding of Seymour by Snee, he basically wrapped his arm around his neck to rip/hold him back from getting Manning......go to NFL.com and see for yourself with the game of the week video, I still can't believe it wasn't called.
guess so......
Raid

Brookline, MA

#26 Feb 11, 2008
giants fan wrote:
<quoted text> Records are meant to be broken but Super Bowls last forever!! Go GIANTS!
We know... We have 3 of them in the last 7 years.
Raid

Brookline, MA

#27 Feb 11, 2008
How great is it to be a New England sports fan?

1: Patriots 3 Super Bowls in 7 years.
2: Patriots 4 Super Bowls Appearances in 7 years.
3: Patriots, 5 AFC title games in 7 years.
4: 42 Records broken in 2007
5: Red Sox 2 titles in 4 years.
6: Celtics 39-9 and headed to playoffs.
7: Patriots will be good again next year...

Yes this one stings, Lady luck was on NYs side in the game and as a famous man once said: "I would rather be lucky than good"... But man, we are definately the sports mecca for this decade!

Loving every second of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Tyree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroics and blunders highlight past Super Bowls (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob Roberts 4
News Top 10 NFL signature moments of the 2000s (Dec '09) Jan '10 putapeta08 8
News Giants ' upset win leaves the Patriots looking ... (Feb '08) Jan '10 Rockin pat fan 242
News Quinn's house reportedly for sale | The Columbu... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Clowns 28
News Ravens sign former Super Bowl hero Tyree (Oct '09) Oct '09 Butchy 1
News Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
News Manningham ready for breakout season for Giants (Jun '09) Jun '09 tommy v 9
More from around the web