Giants unveil Super Bowl rings -- Foo...

Giants unveil Super Bowl rings -- Football, Super Bowl, Tiffany...

There are 9 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 1, 2008, titled Giants unveil Super Bowl rings -- Football, Super Bowl, Tiffany.... In it, Newsday reports that:

The iconic image of Super Bowl XLII had David Tyree holding onto the football for a fingertip catch over his head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jeffery Apley

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2008
i hope the final score on the ring is 17-14, not 21-19 as stated in the article

Westfield, MA

#2 Apr 1, 2008
still hard to believe isn't it. can't wait until next year.
Phag Hagg

Waterville, ME

#3 Apr 1, 2008
I'd like a super duper bowl ring. How does I git one?
Dodson

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2008
"The other flank will feature the Super Bowl logo, date, and final score:'NYG 21, NE 19.' "

Wow, I better stop doing that thing I do every day at 4:20. Believe it or not, I remembered the final score as NYG 17 NE 14.
Dino

Springfield Gardens, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2008
newsday apparently has no editors
Nick

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 1, 2008
WOW,I still pinch myself every day over that game.Eli, MVP,WOW!!!
Brian

United States

#7 Apr 1, 2008
The other flank will feature the Super Bowl logo, date, and final score: "NYG 21, NE 19."

Umm, 17-14, maybe?
Mat

High Point, NC

#8 Apr 2, 2008
Next year the ring will say "MIA 27 DAL 6": This predicted score is based on laborous and extensive research of every informative outlet within the perimeter of NFL expertise.
YouJ-O

AOL

#9 Apr 3, 2008
was this another game i missed???
nice one J-O
"NYG 21, NE 19."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Tyree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroics and blunders highlight past Super Bowls (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob Roberts 4
News Top 10 NFL signature moments of the 2000s (Dec '09) Jan '10 putapeta08 8
News Giants ' upset win leaves the Patriots looking ... (Feb '08) Jan '10 Rockin pat fan 242
News Quinn's house reportedly for sale | The Columbu... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Clowns 28
News Ravens sign former Super Bowl hero Tyree (Oct '09) Oct '09 Butchy 1
News Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
News Manningham ready for breakout season for Giants (Jun '09) Jun '09 tommy v 9
More from around the web