Giants prevent perfect season, beatin...

Giants prevent perfect season, beating Patriots 17-14

There are 751 comments on the www.telegram.com story from Feb 3, 2008, titled Giants prevent perfect season, beating Patriots 17-14. In it, www.telegram.com reports that:

The Giants had the perfect answer for the suddenly imperfect Patriots: a big, bad defense and an improbable comeback led by their own Mr. Cool quarterback, Eli Manning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.telegram.com.

First Prev
of 38
Next Last

“thats me.”

Since: Feb 08

i want to go to reading fest.

#773 Feb 24, 2008
denie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you mean "Ray" Nitschke.
He is another Hall of Fame player.
He was great. I liked the Packers back then, as long as they weren't playing one of my fave teams.
Blessings,
Denie
Where is Briceville? Is it in Anderson county?
I dont live in Briceville thats where my computer was made so the isp locater is saying its in Briceville I have no idea where it is though.I live in Knoxville.

“Fisher of Fish ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#774 Feb 24, 2008
310 Warrior Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I became a fan when my late Father in law owned part of the team with the Culverhouse Family...that was when you liked them...then he sold his share to try to buy the White Sox and bring them to Florida and that did not pan out so he was part of the group that started the Marlins....my favorite player from the BUCS was Ron Hall, he was really nice to my son....we would come to FLorida and see acouple of games a year so my boy became friends with Ron....really liked him alot
Hey WM,
I do remember reading that he was a nice guy. My mind is trying to remember some details. I think he passed away, didn't he? My brain is foggy tonight. It has been a long day, I'll blame it on that. Lol
Denie

I still love the Bucs. I wanted them in the superbowl. I am a Colts and Bucs. I have followed the career of P. Manning since his early days. I like Eli, also.
At one time my favorite team was the Titans. I loved them when they were the Houston, Oilers.

Gee, I have teams that I passionately dislike but that have players that I love on em'

“Fisher of Fish ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#775 Feb 24, 2008
maggot 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont live in Briceville thats where my computer was made so the isp locater is saying its in Briceville I have no idea where it is though.I live in Knoxville.
I have spent alot of time in Ktown.
I used to listen Wnox 99. They really rocked. They called Knoxville, Rocksville.
I worked on Kingston Pike at Lakeshore as a nurse.
It had been called Eastern State mental hosp.
Gosh, alot of water has went under the bridge since then.
Good to talk to ya
Denie
310 Warrior Mom

Honolulu, HI

#776 Feb 24, 2008
maggot 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got ya...we thought you lived in Briceville....

“thats me.”

#777 Feb 25, 2008
denie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have spent alot of time in Ktown.
I used to listen Wnox 99. They really rocked. They called Knoxville, Rocksville.
I worked on Kingston Pike at Lakeshore as a nurse.
It had been called Eastern State mental hosp.
Gosh, alot of water has went under the bridge since then.
Good to talk to ya
Denie
cool i know where that is i used to work at the outback. on Merchants.Rocksville ha.more like its turning in to rapsville i like rap and all nut i like rock more.

“thats me.”

#778 Feb 25, 2008
310 Warrior Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Got ya...we thought you lived in Briceville....
woot woot.
310 Warrior Mom

Honolulu, HI

#779 Feb 25, 2008
maggot 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
woot woot.
It is nice there too...they got nice folks where you at too!
310 Warrior Mom

Honolulu, HI

#780 Feb 25, 2008
denie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey WM,
I do remember reading that he was a nice guy. My mind is trying to remember some details. I think he passed away, didn't he? My brain is foggy tonight. It has been a long day, I'll blame it on that. Lol
Denie
I still love the Bucs. I wanted them in the superbowl. I am a Colts and Bucs. I have followed the career of P. Manning since his early days. I like Eli, also.
At one time my favorite team was the Titans. I loved them when they were the Houston, Oilers.
Gee, I have teams that I passionately dislike but that have players that I love on em'
DENIE--WE COULD BE SISTERS...LOL ME TOO!
310 Warrior Mom

Honolulu, HI

#781 Feb 25, 2008
denie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey WM,
Denie
I gotta call the kid or when he calls me, I will let you know~

“thats me.”

#782 Feb 26, 2008
310 Warrior Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nice there too...they got nice folks where you at too!
Ive heard its nice but never been there, I live near Ashville now.
310 Warrior Mom

Redondo Beach, CA

#783 Feb 26, 2008
maggot 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive heard its nice but never been there, I live near Ashville now.
Well your neck of the woods is nice. I hear they doing movies there now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Tyree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroics and blunders highlight past Super Bowls (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob Roberts 4
News Top 10 NFL signature moments of the 2000s (Dec '09) Jan '10 putapeta08 8
News Giants ' upset win leaves the Patriots looking ... (Feb '08) Jan '10 Rockin pat fan 242
News Quinn's house reportedly for sale | The Columbu... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Clowns 28
News Ravens sign former Super Bowl hero Tyree (Oct '09) Oct '09 Butchy 1
News Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
News Manningham ready for breakout season for Giants (Jun '09) Jun '09 tommy v 9
More from around the web