Giants prevent perfect season, beating Patriots 17-14

There are 20 comments on the Feb 3, 2008, www.telegram.com story titled Giants prevent perfect season, beating Patriots 17-14. In it, www.telegram.com reports that:

The Giants had the perfect answer for the suddenly imperfect Patriots: a big, bad defense and an improbable comeback led by their own Mr. Cool quarterback, Eli Manning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.telegram.com.

First Prev
of 38
Next Last
tmj3

Howell, NJ

#2 Feb 3, 2008
NY GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!
YEAH BABY!!!!

LIFE IS GOOD....
ncgirl

High Point, NC

#3 Feb 3, 2008
GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!.Obviously, I'll always be a yankee at heart!
Ron Mexico

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 3, 2008
HA....18 and 1 if it was not the 1 that counted...

“Louis Pipech”

Since: Jan 08

Rochester Ny

#5 Feb 3, 2008
I knew it.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

Since: Nov 07

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2008
I thought the pats brought a lot of bad "JuJu" on themselves this season with Bellecheck and his attitude, the video cheating, and general poor sportsmanship.

It is not often in modern spoorts that such a deserved upset occurs. The game was basically a clean game, I'm glad the see that the refs did nor really step in to ensure a New England victory, congrats Eli and the Giants.
Claire24

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 3, 2008
go giants! yeah baby! im going to disny land im going to disney land!

“You really believe that?”

Washington, D.C.

#8 Feb 3, 2008
Hats off to the NY Giants....they won the game.

“Don't Tell Me, Show Me”

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2008
Sorry for the poor spelling, its late and I've had a few...

“Troll Hater”

Gilbert, AZ

#10 Feb 3, 2008
THAT GAME WAS SO GREAT!!!

AOL

#12 Feb 3, 2008
now thats my team!!!! yay giants, especially eli manning, u are the best.
No Hunger

Oakland, CA

#13 Feb 3, 2008
Worst superbowl I ever saw, huge disappointment. The one that mattered got away. Obviously the Giants were more hungery than the Pats. Unfortunately the Pats were forced to play a superbowl with every team all year. The 19-0 was just too much to expect. This was history in the making and we will never witness this achievemnt in our lifetime. How aweful!!!!
Ron Mexico

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Feb 3, 2008
Manning will be forever in Brady's and Bellecheck's heads for ever. Too sweet great job G-men
X RayVision

Auburndale, FL

#15 Feb 3, 2008
Edge of my seat game!
What A great Super Bowl
The kid did it.
NOT A FOOTBALL LOVER

AOL

#16 Feb 3, 2008
I WON $2500.00 ON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!

“Fisher of Fish ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#17 Feb 3, 2008
Eli and the Boys. Got it going on.
Yea Giants....
Awesome Super Bowl.
Congratulations Giants. You worked hard for this.

Since: Jul 07

Tidewater, VA

#19 Feb 3, 2008
Jrh8er wrote:
I thought the pats brought a lot of bad "JuJu" on themselves this season with Bellecheck and his attitude, the video cheating, and general poor sportsmanship.
It is not often in modern spoorts that such a deserved upset occurs. The game was basically a clean game, I'm glad the see that the refs did nor really step in to ensure a New England victory, congrats Eli and the Giants.
Agreed!!!
ace

Altoona, PA

#21 Feb 3, 2008
So some pats fans can't bring themselves to say the Patriots got outplayed, they are blaming the refs. Just like every other game they played when calls went their way.
RFJ

United States

#22 Feb 3, 2008
ONE OF THE BEST SUPERBOWLS I'VE SEEN!! SOOOOOOO GLAD THE CHEATRIOTS LOST!!!.....AND WHAT'S UP WITH BILLACHEAT LEAVING THE FIELD B4 THE ENDING OF THE GAME.....NO CLASS!!!!!!!!!

CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER!!
Claire24

Chicago, IL

#23 Feb 3, 2008
they earned it. pats suck. giants won! its over and the pats just had a horrible game.
X RayVision

Auburndale, FL

#24 Feb 3, 2008
No Hunger wrote:
Worst superbowl I ever saw, huge disappointment. The one that mattered got away. Obviously the Giants were more hungery than the Pats. Unfortunately the Pats were forced to play a superbowl with every team all year. The 19-0 was just too much to expect. This was history in the making and we will never witness this achievemnt in our lifetime. How aweful!!!!
Awwe don't fret!
It was A great run.
GIANTS CHAMPIONS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Tyree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heroics and blunders highlight past Super Bowls (Feb '10) Feb '10 Bob Roberts 4
News Top 10 NFL signature moments of the 2000s (Dec '09) Jan '10 putapeta08 8
News Giants ' upset win leaves the Patriots looking ... (Feb '08) Jan '10 Rockin pat fan 242
News Quinn's house reportedly for sale | The Columbu... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Clowns 28
News Ravens sign former Super Bowl hero Tyree (Oct '09) Oct '09 Butchy 1
News Ex-Dolphin Zach Thomas cut by Chiefs (Sep '09) Sep '09 Edward Carson 1
News Manningham ready for breakout season for Giants (Jun '09) Jun '09 tommy v 9
More from around the web