Wild Card Playoffs: BoltTalk preview, Chargers vs. Titans

Jan 2, 2008 Full story: Bolttalk.com

This game is a rematch of week 14 when the Chargers and Titans faced off in what has to be considered the most physical game played this season. via Bolttalk.com

Full Story
Quick short passes to win

Chula Vista, CA

#1 Jan 3, 2008
THE CHARGERS must change there game plan and use many short quick passes. Like that screen to Scroles he ran for a touchdown against the Lions, but was called back due to a penalty. The Titans will play there thugball grind game and wont much care about the fines for intentionally breaking the bones of my team. THE CHARGERS must win but also not injure themselves too badly for the next game. It's no doubt they might take a few late hits on Rivers to take him out. CHARGERS must remain healthy for JAcksonville next week.
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#2 Jan 3, 2008
yes, i agree. the titans will be trying to stop LT by stuffing the middle of the field. utilizing screen passes to LT, sproles and turner should be a viable option. short passes will also get rivers into a steady rythym and allow him to hurl some long balls to chambers, vj and gates.

and after the chargers go on to win vs tennessee, they will travel to indy next week, because the winner of the jax/pitt game goes to NE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Thornton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fisher: Young not welcome at team meeting (Nov '10) Nov '10 Disappointed 3
Fisher: Young not welcome for 'obvious reasons' (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
Titans' younger D work in progress due to injuries (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 1
Keith Bulluck Out For Season With Torn ACL - Ne... (Dec '09) Dec '09 banger 4
Genesco Teams With Titan For Shoe Giveaway - Ne... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Sugaray 1
Tennessee still Peyton's place (Dec '09) Dec '09 josh tankersley 2
On their day off, Titans staying busy in the co... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Samantha 1
More from around the web