Colts' Jake Scott headed to the Titans

Colts' Jake Scott headed to the Titans

There are 86 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 10, 2008, titled Colts' Jake Scott headed to the Titans. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti Great Lease Offers on the Infiniti FX35, G35x AWD and M35x AWD.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Ready to Rock the LUKE IN '08”

Since: Jan 08

Indianapolis

#1 Mar 10, 2008
Once again, lets see how he does now that he isn't in the system. He is a good player. Time will tell how good of a player he really is now.
Good For Jake

Noblesville, IN

#2 Mar 10, 2008
Jake is an excellent football player and a better person. The Colt's will miss his stability and flexibility. Good for Jake!
A Colts Fan

Monon, IN

#3 Mar 10, 2008
I wonder how much the Titans paid for his playbook. Indy Titans!
Boiler Believer

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 10, 2008
Shocking, Tenn. signed a Colt player, never seen that before. I'm sorry but they don't deserve to be called the Titans, they should be the "Wanna Be Colts," or "Colts Jr." or something, I think this is getting a little bit rediculus, u know Tenn, there are more free agents out there than those who come just from the Colts. Wow!!! They are good players though, i'll give u that, so i can see why u want them so bad, still funny though.
that guy

Redford, MI

#5 Mar 10, 2008
God, why can't Fisher figure out that no matter how many of our guys he picks up, they won't change the name of the team to "Colts"?
KDOG

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Mar 10, 2008
Finally! I was beginning to think we would go the whole off season before we had the annual "Colts player to Titans" deal. They keep trying to build their team with our players. Aint gonna work with Mr. Young under center.
oh yea

Fishers, IN

#7 Mar 10, 2008
We'll miss you Jake! You were a good Colt, and while we wish you the best, get ready to start losing to your old team twice a year.

GO HORSE!
Colts Fan

Fishers, IN

#8 Mar 10, 2008
I'll miss Jake, I thought he was a quality lineman but Howard Mudd will produce another productive lineman out of the lower rounds like we always do. Since we drafted Tarik in the 1st round in 1997 we have only drafted 2 offensive linemen in the top 3 rounds of the NFL draft. Tony Ugoh and Brandon Burlsworth (we drafted him in the 3rd round in 1999 and he passed away about a month after the draft). Nevertheless, we will find someone else to replace Jake and everything will be just fine.

The Titans just love picking up our scraps. They got a quality player out of Thornton and i don't know what they were thinking when they signed Nick Harper (who is absolutely terrible). I was glad to see him go.
Colts Fan

Fishers, IN

#9 Mar 10, 2008
I apologize, we drafted Adam Meadows in the 2nd after Tarik. That worked out well...
Lets go Hoosiers

United States

#10 Mar 10, 2008
KDOG wrote:
Finally! I was beginning to think we would go the whole off season before we had the annual "Colts player to Titans" deal. They keep trying to build their team with our players. Aint gonna work with Mr. Young under center.
I was thinking the same thing. Blocking for Peyton Manning who gets the ball out about as quickly as anyone in the league will be much different than blocking for Young who would rather take off than check it down.

I would think twice about going to an in-division team if nothing else than just because of how loud the "Luke" is going to be next year and how much more difficult that makes your job as an offensive lineman.

We keep the guys we need and we let Tennessee have the rest!!!
kingjones

Gary, IN

#11 Mar 10, 2008
whats up with Tennessee getting our old players. must be some kind of curse.

wuh

“I pity the fool”

Since: Oct 07

Indy

#12 Mar 10, 2008
Dang!
colts suck

Gary, IN

#13 Mar 10, 2008
Am glad he moved on
Lawman97

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Mar 10, 2008
Audios amigo.
Rich

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Mar 10, 2008
Jake was a solid, solid offensive lineman. The O-Line will be fine without him, but i think losing a starter like him is more damaging then people think. I think the Colt's are going to need to draft O-Line and D-Line in the later rounds this year.

Since: Feb 08

Indianapolis

#16 Mar 10, 2008
Very sorry to see him go. Guess we only have so many millions to spend and we can get good linemen in the draft for much less.
Holla

Humble, TX

#17 Mar 10, 2008
the new stadium nickname should be the LOS. Go Horse!!!
Kramer

Loves Park, IL

#18 Mar 10, 2008
If the Titans want Colts players to improve their team, they should try to get Payton Manning...
Joe

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2008
The Titans love picking up Colts FAs so they can get trade secrets and still lose the division to the Colts.
WOW

Duncan, OK

#20 Mar 10, 2008
that guy wrote:
God, why can't Fisher figure out that no matter how many of our guys he picks up, they won't change the name of the team to "Colts"?
At least not until the beginning of the 2008 season when the Colts get on the bus and head south to be the Tenn Colts for failure to complete the stadium in time (by a day), Nice having you here for a time Colts, good luck in Tenn. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Thornton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fisher: Young not welcome at team meeting (Nov '10) Nov '10 Disappointed 3
News Fisher: Young not welcome for 'obvious reasons' (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
News Titans' younger D work in progress due to injuries (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 1
News Keith Bulluck Out For Season With Torn ACL - Ne... (Dec '09) Dec '09 banger 4
News Genesco Teams With Titan For Shoe Giveaway - Ne... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Sugaray 1
News Tennessee still Peyton's place (Dec '09) Dec '09 josh tankersley 2
News On their day off, Titans staying busy in the co... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Samantha 1
More from around the web