Ravens have eyes on veteran QB McNair

Full story: Fox Sports

The Baltimore Ravens seem like they want to make a play to acquire veteran QB Steve McNair.
Comments
61 - 71 of 71 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2006
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jack steel

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2006

titans wrote:
im not say it was right what they did to mac. resse is all bisness. look at eddie! looking for work let him go to dallas of all places. that tell you its bisness.mac just whants to play. let him play for the punk a#@ ravens.let us get on foot ball.mac says he wants to play .play elswhere!!.we play to win the game!!! as a team. mac anit part of are winning team we are building. get a hold of that. bud been in here a long time. gots to be doing somthimg right.titans are my team i just hope they do the right thing.regis please dont look down on me for saying so. we got to hurry. becuse indy,jax are still climbing the south we are better then them punks!!!!
Waaaa!! Waaaaa!! WAAAAA!! PLEASE NO!! WAAAA!! stop crying you looser!!
ray lewis

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2006

If the ravens pass him up that will be the biggest mistake they have ever made they have to take him he is perfect for there offense
ONE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2006

LETS GET MCNAIR.
Lloyd Lobato

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2006

titans wrote:
<quoted text>get him out!!!!!{rebuilding mean anything}.he didnt want to mentor. bye .bye
ARE YOU STUPID ??????????
tez

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2006

titans wrote:
im just upset i need mac just wont be the same with him in a raven uniform.im just irate. right now. forgive me im just thinking of jack pardee years comming. tell that wont happen
why not you have young he have lots of talent then mcnair, mcnair is washed i would say. he have lots of engerys over the years i say let him go.
tez

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2006

im from b-more where the ravens play and i think the guy is washed let him go and deal with young cant deal with both, he remind me of kordell even thow he might have a little more expermint.
tez

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2006

young the guy came from texes where i knew he was going to win the champ. mcnair is done with let him come here where he could just catch more engerys then what he have known.
Steve Mcnair

Jerome, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2006

Ravens-Mcnair-superbowl win-priceless
Dwayne

Jerome, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2006

young is overated and mcnair deserves a shot at a superbowl. ravens are the legitimate team to bring a superbowl trophy with a good qb like mcnair.
PH Banks

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2006

They ain't messin up. McNair belongs in Baltimore and that'
s wher he's goin.
raven killa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2006

tennessee is where mc9 will play so all ravens fans before you get to latherd up you guys are getting b volek or s king [ha ha ha].im sure mason would love.mc9 is staying home with the titans!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent David Givens Discussions

Search the David Givens Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tennessee Titans Face Multi-Million Dollar Laws... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Bad News 51
Ravin' about Mason Baltimore knows he was a goo... (Jan '09) Jan '09 YepToo 2
NewsChannel 5.com Nashville, Tennessee - Titans... (Jan '08) Jan '08 test 1
Titans Agree to Terms With Eric Moulds (Jul '07) Jul '07 Hank 1
NFL Draft: Titans have high hopes for 10 picks (Apr '07) Apr '07 Classmate from Ma... 1
Suspension could cost Jones $182K a game (Apr '07) Apr '07 Diamond Jim 1
Titans cut Henry; Bennett signs with Rams (Mar '07) Mar '07 Titansfan83 14
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••