Suspension could cost Jones $182K a game

Suspension could cost Jones $182K a game

There are 1 comment on the The Tennessean story from Apr 7, 2007, titled Suspension could cost Jones $182K a game. In it, The Tennessean reports that:

“The key is to be able to handle the workload and have the weight come off. I don't anticipate it being any problem. 'LenDale has been participating and he is working hard. It is what we expect of him.'”

Pacman Jones has a lot to lose during an NFL suspension. Not just games, but money. via The Tennessean

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Tennessean.

Diamond Jim

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Apr 11, 2007
He should have to work for the crap wages that America expects regular working guys to work for. $7-$8 an hour and have to work 60-70 hours a week just to try and provide the basics for their families. All of the athletes are way overpaid, and we really have no one to blame but ourselves for going to the games and supporting it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Givens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Titans Face Multi-Million Dollar Laws... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Bad News 51
News Ravin' about Mason Baltimore knows he was a goo... (Jan '09) Jan '09 YepToo 2
News NewsChannel Nashville, Tennessee - Titans... (Jan '08) Jan '08 test 1
News Titans Agree to Terms With Eric Moulds (Jul '07) Jul '07 Hank 1
News NFL Draft: Titans have high hopes for 10 picks (Apr '07) Apr '07 Classmate from Ma... 1
News Titans cut Henry; Bennett signs with Rams (Mar '07) Mar '07 Titansfan83 14
News Brown not traded as deadline passes (Oct '06) Oct '06 Latrice 1