A duel of disappointing teams

A duel of disappointing teams

There are 13 comments on the WisInfo story from Dec 12, 2008, titled A duel of disappointing teams. In it, WisInfo reports that:

GREEN BAY - There are disappointments all over the NFL - as there are every season at this time of the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Marcwojo

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2008
Clearly a coaching problem.
rick

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Dec 13, 2008
Nope. Letting Veteran leadership go out the window is the problem. Yep, Favre. He had them playing loose and having fun. You do not go from 13-3 and the NFC Championship game to 7-9 (my prediction) in a year with really no chnage in personnel except for Favre.

Long offseason... No hope for next season either....
eric

Tellico Plains, TN

#3 Dec 13, 2008
How do explain San Diego? AFC championship game to as bad as us and a weaker confderence and division.
Every year there are teams that fall,Helll look at Dallas,they were Americas favorite to win the SB and they wont make the playoffs.
Jacksonville,4-9? man that was a drop and a half!
WE had or have Charles WOodson,Al Harris,Ryan Pickett so theres vets....the drop is simple
AR didnt pull off any comeback wins,,he did tie several and the defense screwed us...maybe Favre wins 2 of them,but,how many close ones did we win that Favre might have lost us with a stupid INT? no one knows or ever will know.
Favre might have won us 2 games that AR didnt.
the Defense took a major dump in Injuries,Cullen Jenkins WAS HUGE,,,,Nick Barnett,Atari Bigby played hurt all year and played like garbage,and we didnt have nearly these injuries last year.
vikes

Bringhurst, IN

#4 Dec 14, 2008
More excuses. Please
rick

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Dec 14, 2008
eric wrote:
How do explain San Diego? AFC championship game to as bad as us and a weaker confderence and division.
Every year there are teams that fall,Helll look at Dallas,they were Americas favorite to win the SB and they wont make the playoffs.
Jacksonville,4-9? man that was a drop and a half!
WE had or have Charles WOodson,Al Harris,Ryan Pickett so theres vets....the drop is simple
AR didnt pull off any comeback wins,,he did tie several and the defense screwed us...maybe Favre wins 2 of them,but,how many close ones did we win that Favre might have lost us with a stupid INT? no one knows or ever will know.
Favre might have won us 2 games that AR didnt.
the Defense took a major dump in Injuries,Cullen Jenkins WAS HUGE,,,,Nick Barnett,Atari Bigby played hurt all year and played like garbage,and we didnt have nearly these injuries last year.
We lose today and all I have said about Veteran Leadership is right.
Pack Fan in Sea of Purple

Mankato, MN

#6 Dec 14, 2008
rick wrote:
<quoted text>
We lose today and all I have said about Veteran Leadership is right.
I think your point was proven weeks ago, regardless of what happens today.
Andrew

Unionville, IN

#7 Dec 14, 2008
The Pack may not win another game the rest of the season..
Andrew

Unionville, IN

#8 Dec 14, 2008
There is no way this shitty Green Bay team can beat the Detroit Lions. The defense is horrible.

Rick, AR had the QB's dream once again, down 4 points with ball late with a chance to win on the road. It just seems my grandma would have been more happier or passionate snapping the ball than AR. Matt Schaub and every other opposing QB has done on us late, but nout our team or QB.

There may not be too much difference in BF and AR when it comes to skill.(see this year stats) but when it comes to everything else they are completely different.
rick

Hyattsville, MD

#9 Dec 14, 2008
Andrew wrote:
There is no way this shitty Green Bay team can beat the Detroit Lions. The defense is horrible.
Rick, AR had the QB's dream once again, down 4 points with ball late with a chance to win on the road. It just seems my grandma would have been more happier or passionate snapping the ball than AR. Matt Schaub and every other opposing QB has done on us late, but nout our team or QB.
There may not be too much difference in BF and AR when it comes to skill.(see this year stats) but when it comes to everything else they are completely different.
Yes, I have to agree, Andrew. I am right about his lack of FIRE IN THE BELLY.....

He reminds me of Randy Wright. Remember him?

Surfer Dude.... Dear God, we suck.
jack

Bringhurst, IN

#10 Dec 14, 2008
AR the pro. stat man .But not at wins. And thats what matters.
Andrew

Unionville, IN

#11 Dec 14, 2008
"He was a leader to us also. He's Brett Favre. That's saying enough right there. We tried to play at his level. We did that for the most part. I don't know if there's a void (now). We've just got to adapt," cornerback Jarrett Bush, speaking on behalf of the Packers' defense, on Favre.

Quote come out of MJS.
rick

Hyattsville, MD

#12 Dec 14, 2008
The Packers are awful, they suck....

AR is awful too.......

Quote <rick the fan>
Brett Farve

United States

#13 Dec 14, 2008
How do ya like me now B-e-o-t-c-h-e-s? I'm 9-5 and you cowards with Aaron what's his name are 5-9. Karma is so sweet fools. I could have taken ya to the big house... Enjoy the off season clowns.

Love,

Brett

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Garrard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No Huddle - For The Love Of God, Jets.Edition (Nov '13) Dec '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Matt Simms says he's learning while being Geno ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Retired QB open to comeback with Vikings (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Rex to Belichick: 'Not true!' Jets also pushed (Oct '13) Oct '13 Rexfeet 2
News Miami Dolphins vs. Atlanta Falcons: Watch Live ... (Aug '12) Oct '13 AjHerokqw1 13
News Sanchez Or Geno? Jets' QB Battle Not Close To B... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jetssuck 6
News Why Is Ben Obomanu Wearing No. 15 For New York ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web