Balanced Giants can dominate in so ma...

Balanced Giants can dominate in so many ways

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 17, 2008, titled Balanced Giants can dominate in so many ways. In it, Newsday reports that:

Truth be told, the Giants ' original plan to attack the Ravens ' top-ranked rushing defense yesterday wasn't supposed to be anything like it turned out to be.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Jc in Dunedin Fl

Lakeland, FL

#1 Nov 17, 2008
I hate to say this but we all remember how good Tiki was those 4 years there. Imagine the types of numbers he would have put up against this lineup. He may have rushed for 2000 and caught 1000. Enough about that schmuck I wanted to comment on what Glauber said. Team and cohesiveness is vital to success in the NFL that and staying healthy. The Giants have both the Cowboys had none. It is no secret that all the horrible personalities they have on that team caught up to them. To see what bad team chemistry can do just look at the Bengals. For years they have drafted on talent alone not figuring in the players make up and they have been horrendous for 3 years now with this year being a new low. The Giants philosophy is simple. Draft high talent, good character players like Brandon Jacobs, Eli Manning, Chris Snee etc...and sign low level something to prove vets to fill in key spots. Guys who will do the lil things to be successful like Danny Clark this year and Kawika Mitchell last year and going back a lil further Fred Robbins who they stole from under the Vikings noses. With 2 extra draft picks next year they will be poised to stock up for another title run whether they win it this year or not. Its good to be a Giants fan.
Jc in Dunedin Fl

Lakeland, FL

#2 Nov 17, 2008
Wow sorry for the first sentence...I meant behind this line not against this line up...still have baseball on the brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Diehl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giants big chance won't be against a backup QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 steve 1
News Dottino: Out For Revenge, Giants Must Be-Ware C... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Andre 1
News Giants reminded of last year's 44-7 loss to Vik... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Eyeguy81 23
News Beatty continues to adjust to life in the NFL (Dec '10) Dec '10 richie 4
News William Penn grad Will Beatty to start Sunday f... (Nov '10) Nov '10 YC Resident 5
News Resurgent Giants Now Favorite To Win NFC Title (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
News AWOL McKinnie captures true spirit of meaningle... (Jan '10) Feb '10 No spin zone 111
More from around the web