Sirius trash talk: Giants react to Ronde's slight

Full story: Newsday

The gamesmanship has begun. When the Giants showed up yesterday to begin four days of preparation for Sunday's playoff game in Tampa, they were greeted with this quote from Bucs cornerback Ronde Barber: "Of ...
Comments
41 - 53 of 53 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
vlad

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Vincent wrote:
GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!
SUCK!!!!!!!!!
Take NY out of NJ

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Why is stating the obvious bulletin board material.
Not From Madison

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound pretty sure of yourself....kind of like all the moron analysts who picked the G-Men to finish last.
Look how that turned out. You might wanna shut-up.
GO BIG BLUE!!!
Well since Jacobs goes limping to the sideline every game. Yea i can make a good case that he will get hurt again. Worst team to ever be in the playoffs.
Not From Madison

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Eli trying to pass and be successful against the 2nd best defense in the league. There is a better shot of Michael Strahan waking up tomorrow morning with straight teeth.
wow

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Uncle Ronde wrote:
Ronde is a herb and so is his brother. Giants will crush Tampa and that tool Tiki can enjoy watching it from the Bucs sideline.
i don't care what people say to reports or on TV. PROVE IT ON THE FIELD THAT WE CAN WIN A DAMN PLAYOFF GAME!
GO GIANTS!

POOR JETS FANS HAD NO BEER IN WEEK 17 HAHAHA
Willy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Take NY out of NJ wrote:
Why is stating the obvious bulletin board material.
I would love to see NY out of Jersey but those hopes have dimmed over the years. I grew up going to Giant games in Yankee stadium but if we can build 2 baseball stadiums but cant get one "multipurpose" stadium on the West side to get football back in NY it tells you one thing. NY is not a football town, the liberals love baseball but not a blue collar sport like football. Just listen to some of these comments, most of them are NYers.
mike t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Eli has too much class to say this so i will do it for him. The only thing worse then dealing with an ahole is dealing with 2 identicle ones. These two need to shut up already!!!!!
CJD

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

tampa bay is overrated! look at their regular season schedule...

you can say the same about the gmen but they have played better teams than the bucs.
pjfdsofoeur

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

ronde barber should shut his big mouth. even without shockey, even by winning ugly, and even with eli throwing inconsistent the giants are better than the bucs.
pjfdsofoeur

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

CJD wrote:
tampa bay is overrated! look at their regular season schedule...
you can say the same about the gmen but they have played better teams than the bucs.
you are completely right. the bucs have the easiest division in the nfl while the giants probably have the toughest. they're the better football team. look at the way they played against the undefeted patriots!
Chris from Virginia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

The Barber brothers are right. It will be 1 and done for the Giants
pjfdsofoeur

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Not From Madison wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since Jacobs goes limping to the sideline every game. Yea i can make a good case that he will get hurt again. Worst team to ever be in the playoffs.
ok fine then... even if there's no jacobs, there will still be a ahmad bradshaw, a rouben droughns, and they'll still have a great defense to sack jeff garcia. if they're the worst team to be in the playoffs, how come they had the biggest lead over the patriots in the whole season?
Noah from Deerfield Beach

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Eli is inconsistent and always loses the big games. I would take Garcia over Eli anyday. You can almost guarantee a Big Blue loss with li imploding. The Bucs made the SB run not too long ago and are due to do it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••