New York Giants 2008 Draft Preview

New York Giants 2008 Draft Preview

There are 2 comments on the WNBC New York story from Apr 4, 2008, titled New York Giants 2008 Draft Preview. In it, WNBC New York reports that:

The usual player exile befalling Super Bowl champs afflicted the Giants, who lost linebackers Kawika Mitchell and Reggie Torbor , safety Gibril Wilson , and defensive tackle William Joseph to free agency.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

Vince

Webster, NY

#1 Apr 20, 2008
a trench guy? continued success giants. wm joseph and gibril wilson taking easy way out; lost in oakland. william joseph never lived up to the big money he was paid anywany, gibril the same. good riddens! they are not even close talent wise for the money they got in oakland, case closed! Tommy & Jerry and all scouts you're doing a fine job thus far, continued success! Under the radar type of players are I believe are the best scenario.

will be watching intently this weekend, see you guys in training camp in Albany soon..take care & The Best of Luck this weekend...hey you never know maybe get a #1 & #2 for Shockey who knows.. I sure Jerry's phone line is always open.
Vince

Webster, NY

#2 Apr 20, 2008
Giambi is a bum! We can't wait for him to leave the New York Yankees! Mussina in that same boat! Way to much "dead" wood, "I call it "dead" money on the Yankees!

Posada! Giving a four year contract who cannot now throw to second is idiotcy! Posada legit? for only 2 years topps!! Continue to waste your money Yankees, your pathetic!

I only a Yankee fan because to Mickey Joe and Roger!! and the great Joe Torre... who the Yankees showed No Class what so ever..Bring back Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris please...This Alex Rodriquez in nothing compared to our great guys! It's all steriods, never will I ever trust players now a days, they're complete cheaters and crooks for the Robot Money their getting! Case is Closed!!
..and get Bonds in court and thief and crook!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Diehl Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giants big chance won't be against a backup QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 steve 1
News Dottino: Out For Revenge, Giants Must Be-Ware C... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Andre 1
News Giants reminded of last year's 44-7 loss to Vik... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Eyeguy81 23
News Beatty continues to adjust to life in the NFL (Dec '10) Dec '10 richie 4
News William Penn grad Will Beatty to start Sunday f... (Nov '10) Nov '10 YC Resident 5
News Resurgent Giants Now Favorite To Win NFC Title (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6vamp 1
News AWOL McKinnie captures true spirit of meaningle... (Jan '10) Feb '10 No spin zone 111
More from around the web