Bucs beat Dolphins, 31-28 -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Jeff Garcia saved his best for last. Garcia played three series Saturday, and he helped the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Miami Dolphins 31-28and with a 26-yard touchdown to Joey Galloway on his final pass. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
j-e-t-s

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2007
L O L
NICK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Aug 25, 2007
looking good tonight
BUCCANEERS

AOL

#3 Aug 25, 2007
Go Bucs! 4-12 last year was pathetic, but they looked good Sat. night! Let's flip that 4-12 from '06 and turn it around to 12-4 this season. Please guys?!
Dolfan since 1970s

Boca Raton, FL

#4 Aug 25, 2007
Will it be another DISAPPOINTMENT year for the Dolphins??? Whatever happened to the one greatest football team, has it gone with the Shula or has it crumpled and died in its misery under the new headcoaches since the departure of the Hall of Famer, Don Shula ("Big Ego-mania," Jimmy Johnson, "Loser,"Dave Wanstedt, "Sorry Fool," Nicholas Saban, "Slam-Bam Thank You Mamm," Cam Cameron).
j-e-t-s

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2007
DIDNT YOU GUYS PASS ON GARCIA ? DANTE IS LOOKING PRETTY GOOD.GREEN NOT SO GOOD. GREAT JOB ! HAVE FUN SWEETING AT DOLPHIN STADIUM WATCHING YOUR TEAM GET THIER BUTTS KICKED... JETS JETS JETS !
ted

Homosassa, FL

#6 Aug 25, 2007
BUCCANEERS wrote:
Go Bucs! 4-12 last year was pathetic, but they looked good Sat. night! Let's flip that 4-12 from '06 and turn it around to 12-4 this season. Please guys?!
Enjoy this one. The Bucs will probably win only 6 games this season.
Wayne Haters

United States

#7 Aug 25, 2007
Not to bad at least the 1st team offense showed it can score. Hopefully someday the Dolphins will have an owner who cares about the fans.

Good news there will soon be a web site dedicated to those of us that Hate Wayne. Even though he did some good things in the end we got screwed and Wayne exited with a ton of cash. Remeber the Marlins and Panthers? Say do you remeber the All Star game that was supposed to come to town?

Because of the so called parity and the salary cap you can see how Waynes mangement skills come into their true light. He can not compete where everyone else is equal. If Wayne could run the Dolphins like he does his bussinesses he would buy up other teams and merge them with the Dolphins. You see you can't be a winner by elimination and default in the NFL.

Check out this site
http://www.FIreRogerGoodell.com
Good Future

United States

#8 Aug 25, 2007
The Dolphins seem to have a solid group of young guys that will impact the future of this great franchise..Heck, we could have been born a Jets fan and have to resort to posting on other teams sites. Yankee fans are the same they always post on the Red Sox sites. New York is a nice city, but their fans seem more concerned about their rivals. Go Dolphins!!!!!!!
bush

Miami, FL

#9 Aug 25, 2007
j-e-t-s wrote:
DIDNT YOU GUYS PASS ON GARCIA ? DANTE IS LOOKING PRETTY GOOD.GREEN NOT SO GOOD. GREAT JOB ! HAVE FUN SWEETING AT DOLPHIN STADIUM WATCHING YOUR TEAM GET THIER BUTTS KICKED... JETS JETS JETS !
Sweeting do you mean sweating yep your a jets fan dumb as it gets.
Miami Fans

Boise, ID

#10 Aug 25, 2007
Most of you so called fans disgust me. You don't deserve a pro football team.

And "J-E-T-S" can kiss all of our arses, I have never looked so forward to kicking the he11 out of another team in my life, I can't wait.
Wayne

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2007
There would be no Marlins or Panthers without "Wayne." Hopefully he keeps the Dolphins for as long as he is alive.

Wayne Haters

Boise, ID

#12 Aug 25, 2007
Oh grow up "wayne hater". I guess you got your sorry arse fired from one of Wayne's companies. Well if you had been worth keeping in the first place....
Fools of the night

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2007
Miami Fans wrote:
And "J-E-T-S" can kiss all of our arses, I have never looked so forward to kicking the he11 out of another team in my life, I can't wait.
What team do you root for? You make no sense and must be a closet Jets fans.
Fang

United States

#14 Aug 25, 2007
Wayne Haters wrote:
Not to bad at least the 1st team offense showed it can score. Hopefully someday the Dolphins will have an owner who cares about the fans.
Good news there will soon be a web site dedicated to those of us that Hate Wayne. Even though he did some good things in the end we got screwed and Wayne exited with a ton of cash. Remeber the Marlins and Panthers? Say do you remeber the All Star game that was supposed to come to town?
Because of the so called parity and the salary cap you can see how Waynes mangement skills come into their true light. He can not compete where everyone else is equal. If Wayne could run the Dolphins like he does his bussinesses he would buy up other teams and merge them with the Dolphins. You see you can't be a winner by elimination and default in the NFL.
Check out this site
http://www.FIreRogerGoodell.com
Why would we check anything out that you suggested, it would be more of the same vile crap that spews onto your response. I think we have seen enough from you. I forgot I need to file a complaint with Wayne seems you smashed another trash can last week.
pancanfinfan

San Jose, CA

#15 Aug 25, 2007
j-e-t-s wrote:
chad p sure ripped it up tonight...Fins, fins fins!
pancanfinfan

San Jose, CA

#16 Aug 25, 2007
NICK wrote:
looking good tonight
tell u what...dolphin predictability is gone. This teams going to be fun to watch!
pancanfinfan

San Jose, CA

#17 Aug 25, 2007
j-e-t-s wrote:
L O L
Jets always will suck.
j-e-t-s

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2007
pancanfinfan wrote:
<quoted text> tell u what...dolphin predictability is gone. This teams going to be fun to watch!
yea, your wright, it is going to be fun !
j-e-t-s

United States

#19 Aug 26, 2007
Miami Fans wrote:
well , your going to have to wait. but you must be use to it since you have been waiting so long anyway . he he.....
nope

Boise, ID

#20 Aug 26, 2007
I've been a Miami fan for 5 years plus. It just digusts me the way some of these so-called fans trash the Fins no matter what they do. I moved out here to the mountains ten years ago and get to watch maybe two games a year, so it's the internet radio I have to deal with. Then I read all the persistent negativity towards this team, why?
Fools of the night wrote:
<quoted text> What team do you root for? You make no sense and must be a closet Jets fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antonio Bryant breathes new life into Buccaneers (Aug '08) Aug '08 bob 1
News Toronto Argonauts sign former Pro Bowl receiver... (Apr '08) Apr '08 jldboardman 1
david boston (Oct '07) Oct '07 paulie 1
News Ex-Dolphin Boston arrested in domestic dispute (Oct '07) Oct '07 Jerid421 5
News Jones seeks piece of history (Oct '07) Oct '07 Tyler Ellrodt 1
News Buccaneer football player David Boston: Using d... (Sep '07) Sep '07 John Madin 7
News David Boston releases statement after tests com... (Sep '07) Sep '07 rtky 3
More from around the web