Ex-Dolphin Boston arrested in domestic dispute

Former Dolphins wide receiver David Boston was released on $10,000 bail Monday after being arrested at his Cooper City home Saturday during a domestic dispute, according to the Broward County Sheriff's Office. Full Story
Death Penalty

Hollywood, FL

#1 Oct 16, 2007
Another one who needs a needle and an unmarked grave. Typical pro athlete, and typical Miami Dolphin. The Fins have a great history of hiring wife-beaters, rapists, and derelict trash.

“I'm 4 Pac Meaning I'm for Pac”

Since: Apr 07

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

#2 Oct 16, 2007
I have 2 words to descibe this latest incident by David Boston, roid and rage.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 16, 2007
Boston is a jack arse to leave the baby alone and lock his wife out of the house.
A real tough guy to rip the phone away from his wife.

I hope this pinhead sees the inside of a jail cell for a while and see how tough he is facing angry SOB's with a lot less to lose than he.

"...According to the report, the dispute began when Renee Boston took her 2-year-old daughter for a short walk. When she was nearing her house, she saw David Boston in his vehicle pulling out of the driveway, leaving their 1-month-old son alone in the house. Police said Renee Boston was locked out, and she could hear their baby crying inside. She called David Boston, who said he was just driving around the block.

When he returned, the couple began to argue. According to police, David Boston became angry and threw a sofa cushion at his wife, hitting her in the face and nearly hitting the baby. When she called 911, he ripped the phone cord from the wall, according to the report. She took herself and her children upstairs, fearing for their safety, the report said..."
Mary

Tampa, FL

#4 Oct 16, 2007
Thank God he is gone from the Bucs. What a jerk!!!!!!!!!! Hope she doesn't take him back or she may end up like Nicole Simpson
Jerid421

Tampa, FL

#5 Oct 18, 2007
It is such shame... This guy was a monster when he first came out in Arizona. I remember him dragging a corner , the corner dangling off the neck of his shoulder pads, forty yards before going down.

He is a complete moron, though. When are these professional athletes going to realize that they have it made!

What really slays me is that the majority of them are black and admit to coming from meager beginnings! You would think that someone that never had anything would remember what that was like and would be the last person in line to go back to that position in life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antonio Bryant breathes new life into Buccaneers (Aug '08) Aug '08 bob 1
Toronto Argonauts sign former Pro Bowl receiver... (Apr '08) Apr '08 jldboardman 1
david boston (Oct '07) Oct '07 paulie 1
Jones seeks piece of history (Oct '07) Oct '07 Tyler Ellrodt 1
Buccaneer football player David Boston: Using d... (Sep '07) Sep '07 John Madin 7
David Boston releases statement after tests com... (Sep '07) Sep '07 rtky 3
Bucs beat Dolphins, 31-28 -- South Florida Sun-... (Aug '07) Aug '07 Dubl B 25

David Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE