Missing Pieces the Oakland Raiders Could Still Get

Jun 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

The new regime in Oakland has done a great job plugging holes and finding value in the free-agent market, but there is still work to be done.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 5, 2012

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Jun 4, 2012
I have no opposition to any of the guys mentioned. The only one I'm not too fond of is Jeremy Shockey, but he could start ahead of any of the guys we currently have.

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#2 Jun 5, 2012
I hope Ausberry is ready. If not, I'm fine with Brandon Myers. Carson doesn't check down to the TE much anyway. Other than a few designed plays, I don't see the TE catching many balls anyway. TE is not an area of concern. If we're not going to throw to the TE, then I would rather have a blocking TE like Gordon (or Myers). If Carson needs a check down, we got 2 of the best in the NFL--Reece and DMC.

I wouldn't mind seeing another veteran LB though. And a 350 pound DT would be pretty nice LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

David Ausberry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raiders sleeper cell: TE David Ausberry (Feb '14) Feb '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 5
QB Pryor insists he's ready to go (Sep '13) Sep '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 14
Sio Moore added to Raiders' injury report (Sep '13) Sep '13 Laughing Bear Fan 5
Raiders G.M. McKenzie says Pryor energizes team... (Sep '13) Sep '13 TexasRaider 9
Oakland Raiders LT Menelik Watson Limited in Pr... (Sep '13) Sep '13 touchdowntimmybrown 1
Raiders 2013 Roster Raises Questions About GM M... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Captain Canada 11
Offensive, defensive lines a concern for Allen (Aug '13) Aug '13 Haleys Commet 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

David Ausberry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••