Jaguars target Miami Dolphins' Daunte Culpepper

Full story: Orlando Sentinel
Just as Jacksonville ended a contract dispute with defensive end Bobby McCray, it began the pursuit of Miami quarterback Daunte Culpepper. Full Story

Since: Apr 07

Winter Park, FL

#1 Jun 14, 2007
I think this would be a good move for Culpepper. He goes to the Jags and sits out this year, while rehabing his knee. Next year, when he's 100% healthy, he can get a chance to earn the starting QB spot. Jags are a decent team with a good coach. If given the chance he can do well there I bet.
Drebo

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 4, 2007
I think this is what he needs but the Jags have 3 good QB. Well 2 if you don't count Leftwich! I'm sure he's good but he's taking to long to show it. At first yeah, now he's flat. So Culpepper might can come in and they let Leftwich go, then they'll have 3 strong QB again!!
MUDDY BOOTS

United States

#3 May 11, 2010
donte suck
Dolpharts

United States

#4 May 18, 2010
So do the Jags

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web