Report: Ex-Minnesota Vikings Daunte Culpepper, Dennis Green to reunite

Full story: TwinCities.com

Former Minnesota Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper and coach Dennis Green will be together again.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Dennis the menace and Daunte's career inferno together again. Those guys deserve each other.
Joylene

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Vikes never better then under Denny Green
ALL DAY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

loser
Farve

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

UFL? Unprofessional Football Lead, hahaha.
Independent Voter

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

I still wonder if Daunte Culpepper is thankful for the hit Chris Gamble put on him?
Mike Tice

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

Daunte Butter-finger and Dennis The-BEARS-were-who-we-thought- they-were are two knuckle heads tied to failure. time for me to go smoke a fatty with randy moss.
CzarInMpls

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

If the offense plays well, that's a plus. If the defense plays well, that's a plus. If the special teams play well, that's a plus and generally the team that ends up with the most points wins. Take the high road with Denny Green.
billy boy

South Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

I do not think anyone cares about their reunion. Not even the women who Denny fondled.
Steve

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

billy boy wrote:
I do not think anyone cares about their reunion. Not even the women who Denny fondled.
You do Meat Ball...
ezg357d

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

I can see Daunte going into the UFL But I cant see why Green went into the UFL I would think someone in the NFL would want him as a line coach even. You know it isnt his pride not wanting anything less then a head coaching job, I mean he is in the UFL now .lol GO VIKINGS

Since: Mar 09

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Judged:

I guess things are going well for Green and Culpepper now that both have landed jobs with that juggernaut, the Sacramento Mountain Lions.
jpocali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

At least there aren't any Calcutta Clippers blowing through Sacramento!
Reality Checker

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Mike Tice wrote:
Daunte Butter-finger and Dennis The-BEARS-were-who-we-thought- they-were are two knuckle heads tied to failure. time for me to go smoke a fatty with randy moss.
Classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Not a Vikes Fan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Too bad so many people in MN have no respect for Culpepper. Sure he never was close to a Favre or Fran at QB. But, a quality player, class act and always involved with the communities he has been employed in. If more NFL stars acted like Culpepper, I would be a bigger fan of the NFL. Sad, so many of you only remember him for being associated with Denny.
Nick

Stillwater, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Bud Grant is way better than Dennis Green.
DannyBoy29

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Not a Vikes Fan wrote:
Too bad so many people in MN have no respect for Culpepper. Sure he never was close to a Favre or Fran at QB. But, a quality player, class act and always involved with the communities he has been employed in. If more NFL stars acted like Culpepper, I would be a bigger fan of the NFL. Sad, so many of you only remember him for being associated with Denny.
you wrote.... Sad, so many of you only remember him for being associated with Denny.[/
forgot about the Love Boat scandal did you?...yea, he displayed some good qualities there now didn't he?...don't kid yourself, Culpepper had a huge role in that little fiasco along with Fred Smoot and that alone told me volumes about him and his "character"...yea, he and Denny deserve each other.....

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Nick wrote:
Bud Grant is way better than Dennis Green.
they are both better than childress
Huge Jazz

Chicoutimi, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

That's right Pep....keep livin the dream. Before you know it you'll sign a fat contract with the Arena League. After that WWE here we come.
Great

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

Mr. Time management and I have small hands for a quarterback. A match made anywhere but Minnesota please.
Smartass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

First of all let us get it right, Dennis Green could be the real blood Daddy of Culppeppepper.
Secondly, do not be afraid of the truths which is that green was never that good of a leader just lucky at times.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Search the Daunte Culpepper Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver Feb '14 viking nation 1
Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••