Courting disgraced quarterback Michael Vick after his release f...

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

Free agency is just 10 days away, but one of the more intriguing subplots churning in the offseason rumor mill has nothing to do with Albert Haynesworth , Julius Peppers , Nnamdi Asomugha or any of the other ...

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 114 of114
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Thanks Sarah

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

DOWHATITDO2U wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like the fact that the animals were killed, but I simply cannot compare someone who kills dogs - no matt. er how they did it - to someone who kills humans, or rapes little children or abuses the elderly, and you are right - the next thing you know, we are going to go to jail for MURDERING VEGETABLES (LIKE CARROTS). No one knows how far these people's anger will go, but I'll bet if something happens to Vick after his release they can probably find the Perpetrator here on Topix.
There is little doubt these PETA nutjobs can justify killing him. Their minds are obviously malfunctioning. Look at Ralexa's posts. She really does believe that junk.

This is why you have to be nice to the quiet girls in school. If they don't have friends they invent them and join PETA.

Ok, I kid. PETA can do good things, but putting animals above people is nuts.
DOWHATITDO2U

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Thanks Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>There is little doubt these PETA nutjobs can justify killing him. Their minds are obviously malfunctioning. Look at Ralexa's posts. She really does believe that junk.
This is why you have to be nice to the quiet girls in school. If they don't have friends they invent them and join PETA.
Ok, I kid. PETA can do good things, but putting animals above people is nuts.
I agree with EVERYTHING you said! BRILLIANT!
DOWHATITDO2U

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

Ralexa wrote:
<quoted text>The only people making those comparisons are you. Why? Football above moral value. And actually there's a couple of more. Some people take up for him because he is black and don't even like football.
fornicate yourself with a CARROT(BIG ONE)
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL GIRLIE! Not once did I mention his race so why are you? You are doing exactly what closet racists do ... and that is, casually mention race then back out of their comment to see what happens. If you don't this to go to race, then don't mention race.
He served his time

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Ah, a kindred spirit in Jax

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

DOWHATITDO2U wrote:
<quoted text>
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL GIRLIE! Not once did I mention his race so why are you? You are doing exactly what closet racists do ... and that is, casually mention race then back out of their comment to see what happens. If you don't this to go to race, then don't mention race.
Maybe you should read BACK a couple of posts.

Ban Michael Vick from the NFL-Permanently
Target:Roger Goodell, NFL Commissioner
Sponsored by: Caroline Bishop
Michael Vick has openly admitted to the fighting, torture, and murder of many pitbulls on his land in Virginia. These dogs were not only fought but murdered in some of the most brutal ways-beating, drowning, hanging, and even electrocution. For the horrible crimes that Michael Vick has committed, he was sentenced to a mere 23 months in prison, and now his lawyers are announcing that he should be out of prison and in a halfway house any day now. This petition is to encourage the NFL to not reinstate Michael Vick into the NFL EVER! Professional Athletes are Role Models to our Nations youth, whether they want to be or not. Young children look up to them and emulate them. Michael Vick should never be allowed to play professional football again. To read more about the Michael Vick dogs go to http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/...

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...
USA ROCKS

Houma, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

USA ROCKS wrote:
God I love the Klan!
Yes I do!

“STOP animal abuse”

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do!
So not USA.

“STOP animal abuse”

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

pinche P e n d e j o.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

DOWHATITDO2U wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like the fact that the animals were killed, but I simply cannot compare someone who kills dogs - no matt. er how they did it - to someone who kills humans, or rapes little children or abuses the elderly, and you are right - the next thing you know, we are going to go to jail for MURDERING VEGETABLES (LIKE CARROTS). No one knows how far these people's anger will go, but I'll bet if something happens to Vick after his release they can probably find the Perpetrator here on Topix.
Just because folks on here are angry and passionate about Vick's crimes mean that any of us place less importance on other crimes. If you kill your family, abuse your child, or drive drunk this morning it will not affect how I feel about what Vick did. Perhaps you're grasping at straws trying to find a defense for Vick, I don't know, but your analogy is just plain stupid.
None of us are any happier about all the other crimes that occur, or starving children in Ethiopia, or people that eat dogs in China, etc. BUT....we are on the VICK FORUM talking about MICHAEL VICK and the DOG KILLING THUG that HE is. That's how simple it is. It has NOTHING to do with any other crimes in this entire world. Everything here revolves around VICK and what HE did. Nothing more, nothing less.

And if something happens to Vick when he gets out, it will probably be one of those "big names" in the dogfighting world. Vick agreed to provide information about others involved in dogfighting to the feds as part of his plea agreement. I'm sure some of those guys will not be very happy if they get busted because of him.

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Please help us wipe out the plague of ni88ers!
I would be happier to wipe out the plague of bigoted, racist skinheads like you who are a blight on society. You need to be on a mental ward getting meds but then, there is no cure for ignorance.
New York

Saddle Brook, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

Kornback Rattler wrote:
<quoted text>
Right there Ms NY, you just hail from a place that calls the Klan by its northern name, militia.
I hail from the southwest, NM isn't known for the Klan or Klan/militia. It's time you people stop your feigned outrage at Mr. Vicks actions and just come out and say you hate all people that are non-white and burn your crosses in your front yards instead of the deep woods.
It's a shame this type of behavior is still around in the 21st century.
The shame is that just because you have the correct anatomy you have the right to call yourself a man, if indeed that's what you are. Your feigned outrage for your fellow man is hilarious as well. You have no respect for women but you have the audacity to pretend you give a rat's behind about a thug. Are you Islamic? That certainly would explain why you think of women as second class citizens. That kind of behavior is what's amazing in the 21st century. Your momma must be proud!
Leon Davis

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

Orlando Girl wrote:
I'm sorry to disagree with your entire column, but Michael Vick should never be allowed to play NFL football again. First, for his conviction he should be ineligible per NFL rules and if there isn't such a rule, there should have been. As you mentioned, any team that would make an overture to Vick has to be out of their 'ever-loving mind'!! This man should have to find another job to earn his keep and he should have to forfeit any remaining time/money on any contract he signed as soon as he was convicted.
Stop with you ji lounes you problem is other people,fix self wish ever body whale,and you will be beter.
Leon Davis

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

Sorry with my spelling in that Orlando girl.((well,every) Mike Vic.should do were ever (GOD) good orderly direction,leads him. GOD.is the only thing that's good not people,useing that wisdom make you nice there's no good in man that's what Jesus died for.

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

What?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 114 of114
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Search the Daunte Culpepper Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver Feb '14 viking nation 1
Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••