McNabb da Bears quarterback?

McNabb da Bears quarterback?

There are 3 comments on the Detroit News story from Dec 11, 2007, titled McNabb da Bears quarterback?. In it, Detroit News reports that:

“I run every day after practice and I probably shouldn't have been running that day”

Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb is headed to the Bears. Well, that's what the inner circle keeps saying. via Detroit News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 17, 2008
Mcnabb should go with the bears

Fairfield, CT

#2 Jan 17, 2008
Just Go and take Andy (fraud) Reid with you.

Honolulu, HI

#3 Jan 17, 2008
Why would McNabb want to go to the bears when at least in Philly he has an offensive line to protect him. Bears fans need to get one thing straight about their "quaterback problems. It is not a quarterback issue, it is an offensive line issue. No running game no passing game. Grossman throws interception, while fleeing the pocket, and forcing the ball. Maybe if you gave your quarterbacks protection you could get past this and on to the promised land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daunte Culpepper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lions release former Wolf Pack receiver (Feb '14) Feb '14 viking nation 1
News Ex-NFL QB Culpepper Loses Fla. Home In Foreclosure (Jul '13) Jul '13 milwaukee69 3
News Culpepper to testify at hearing in cruise case (Mar '06) Jul '13 Rose 60
News Concussion forces Jets' Chrebet to retire (Dec '05) May '12 Crazytempest 3
News It's Johnson's turn for a little while (Mar '06) Apr '12 hatchet 78
News Why Nobody Should Be Throwing Christian Ponder ... (Dec '11) Jan '12 Harry 40
News Report: QB Culpepper Wants To Return To NFL (Aug '11) Aug '11 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web